Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    holy shit there's a date time limit?
    The trigger item doesn't have an expiration date though, and the CF are available until April 5th, i think it's more the ability to choose between the 12-man EQ and the solo EQ on the scheduled one that goes away, and probably getting the triggers from shop, so better plan to stack some if you wanna get Union after March 8th

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    The trigger item doesn't have an expiration date though, and the CF are available until April 5th, i think it's more the ability to choose between the 12-man EQ and the solo EQ on the scheduled one that goes away, and probably getting the triggers from shop, so better plan to stack some if you wanna get Union after March 8th
    why there has to be a choice? you can run both MPA and Solo PD one after another.

Well I give up. I simply have neither the skill nor stats to clear this thing (nor the money to get better affixes or craft my saikis to get better stats, and i can't switch stances and weapon pallets within split seconds nor just keep with with double in general).

If i'm lucky and the PD EQ spam continues till March 8th then maybe i can still get some +35 Ray weapons, although then i'd still just be second class to the people with Union, Gix, Astra and Austere. But at least then i could stay on the expert blocks and go up to level 80 (and finally move up from Red weapons).

Not that i really belong on the expert blocks to begin with considering i scape dolled my way through stage 3 of H&H (also once on stage 5 because Gal got a lucky hit and i did NOT want to go through stage 3 again).

That said thanks for convincing me to start using Guilty Break.

At least I'm better at dodging cars. Need to up my dps. As Ra/Hu by the time I proc SS, double's weak point takes a leave. Going to roll with BR again.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

There is an issue when you only want to S-rank this quest and not play it ever again. Shoutouts to all the people who got solo practice on the original quest beforehand when it was utterly pointless to do so before.

I wish the 4-man LQ was better and had more spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post
    Well I give up. I simply have neither the skill nor stats to clear this thing (nor the money to get better affixes or craft my saikis to get better stats, and i can't switch stances and weapon pallets within split seconds nor just keep with with double in general).

If i'm lucky and the PD EQ spam continues till March 8th then maybe i can still get some +35 Ray weapons, although then i'd still just be second class to the people with Union, Gix, Astra and Austere. But at least then i could stay on the expert blocks and go up to level 80 (and finally move up from Red weapons).

Not that i really belong on the expert blocks to begin with considering i scape dolled my way through stage 3 of H&H (also once on stage 5 because Gal got a lucky hit and i did NOT want to go through stage 3 again).

That said thanks for convincing me to start using Guilty Break.
    farm astra instead of ray. and don't feel bad about yourself, cause that quests weren't meant to be easy.

That moment your LQ run has 2 Hu/Su in it and becomes the slowest LQ run you've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    That moment your LQ run has 2 Hu/Su in it and becomes the slowest LQ run you've ever had.
    My first and only group run of the LQ had a Br/Ra using a bow and pulling things to the other side of the map, only to start running long enough to lose aggro, causing the boss to run back to the rest of us. :I If I could deal with the Dragon room better I'd probably be doing this more since Anga is a joke to me now.