Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1) Everyone just leveling subclass, getting class cubes, because of upcoming level cap.
    2) This eq is... not too exciting. CF is trash, drops are trash, design and enemies... after 300+ amduscia runs I'm getting sick of UQ enemies. There are no really much reasons to come on that eq for geared and leveled people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    not sure what your even referring too, i got some guesses i suppose
    It's hard to enjoy the game when I already know I'm going to be trash no matter what because of how bad I play.

One thing is not being good enough but trying to learn and get better, and another thing is deliberately gimping yourself by using a meme combo in random parties. The latter is just being an asshole, and hating assholes is a normal, human thing.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    The latter is just being an asshole, and hating assholes is a normal, human thing.
    That would explain why I hate every single person in this thread.

Hate is a strong term. The questionable balance of the game is not our fault. Truthfully, everyone wants everyone to succeed. Bringing worse class combos hinders your amount of rewards too after all. Even some legit class combos is considered bad for max runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Hate is a strong term.
    Its not strong enough really.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Hate is a strong term. The questionable balance of the game is not our fault. Truthfully, everyone wants everyone to succeed. Bringing worse class combos hinders your amount of rewards too after all. Even some legit class combos is considered bad for max runs.
    I don't care much on what people want to be in PSO2 with whatever build they have. Their aim to play PSO2 differs one to another to enjoy the game the way they want.

However, the rant is about how slow the pub MPA of that EQ is. So someone telling something like hu/su is viable in that EQ is like giving a big slap to the op's face if he believes that build does not contribute at all. So in this case, I can agree with you there.

It'll be a different thing if the thread is about how fun it is to tank the mobs in that EQ with his vid just for the luls. I'll definitely not like to see the posts saying how bad/not viable hu/su is, cause that's not the point of that thread.

But hey, sadly some people here tend to mix things and get offended really quickly.

Ok, now that I've composed my thoughts. My problem is that people keep complaining about problems instead of trying to do something about them. You don't HAVE to pug. All this time spent complaining on a forum that only a fraction of the playerbase even looks at, let alone frequents is pointless. You could be spending all that energy writing a guide or organizing your own groups. There's multiple hours between scheduled EQs. There's no excuse. No one ever listens when I say a small organized group can outperform a full pug easily, and no one actually cares about how long the runs take. They just want to shift all the blame for bad runs on anyone but themselves.
    All this crap about getting better is bullshit when people won't even take the goddamn time to make their own groups. People go on about how this is a team game and people are supposed to be cooperating, yet they won't actually put the effort into finding people willing to cooperate. If whining on the forums is a better use of your time than planning their next run do you REALLY care how long it takes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Ok, now that I've composed my thoughts. My problem is that people keep complaining about problems instead of trying to do something about them. You don't HAVE to pug. All this time spent complaining on a forum that only a fraction of the playerbase even looks at, let alone frequents is pointless. You could be spending all that energy writing a guide or organizing your own groups. There's multiple hours between scheduled EQs. There's no excuse. No one ever listens when I say a small organized group can outperform a full pug easily, and no one actually cares about how long the runs take. They just want to shift all the blame for bad runs on anyone but themselves.
    All this crap about getting better is bullshit when people won't even take the goddamn time to make their own groups. People go on about how this is a team game and people are supposed to be cooperating, yet they won't actually put the effort into finding people willing to cooperate. If whining on the forums is a better use of your time than planning their next run do you REALLY care how long it takes?

Personally I'm happy when I manage to get 5 runs but if I don't I don't care. I only care to see emps at end of run, I'm not after anything else.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Feb 5, 2017 at 07:47 AM.

i'd rather play more of the game than getting kicked back to campship every 2 minutes tbh