Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default why is Ship 2 so trash at the V-Day EQ?

Outside org run excuse, why are majority of the players so garbage at this EQ? none of it is difficult (subjective, gtfo with this) and its the same everytime you run it. Geared good or bad (mostly bad) people are so dam terrible Eng or JP (mostly Eng). It's almost never this bad on other ships ( i say almost as in it can happen, not that its always perfect)

the hell man, someone explain this to me
    -Right too hard cuz Duvals op
    -People too stupid to keep bosses and Gels away from Gel turret
    -Everyone goes straight for Goron instead of split on mobs and Goron to keep poison arrows away
    -Left side can't handle mobs quick enough, apprently too op
    -Right side can't anything there either
    -Deadlion can be a chase game sometimes because lol let me run across the map with aggro
    -7min+ runs
    -waiting on each side for about 2-3mins etc

Can anything help the Eng community get good or because "it's a causal game" (based off Solo PD specs, ppl still complain its hard) or "lol its just vidya gaems bruh".

Blah rant off, salt levels high, anger of a million suns etc "bruh just get off ship 2 lulz"

Playing on Block 17 is never a go plus its pretty much no block is safe at this point

this is just so infuriating sometimes with this ship, im just baffled why this trend just cant die off
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Feb 4, 2017 at 09:40 PM.

How many pub runs are you getting per EQ pop?

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    How many pub runs are you getting per EQ pop?
    Average is about 5-6 an EQ (on evening EQ's granted JP are playing), sometimes 7-8 but thats only with full on JP mpa's, Gaijin hours are like lol almost 4 runs

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Average is about 5-6 an EQ (on evening EQ's granted JP are playing), sometimes 7-8 but thats only with full on JP mpa's, Gaijin hours are like lol almost 4 runs
    nice bait
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    nice bait
    ya you wish i was baiting man, i honestly wish i was too but ship 2 is so shit when it comes to running almost anything. UQ runs? nothing says fun like 10-15min UQ runs!

I don't know if you're joking, but in my experiance ships 4 and 7 most definitely do not average more than 4-5 runs per eq session. You're probably not seeing better than that beyond lucky pub setup or a good private mpa.

still complaining about pugs in the year of our lord 2017

My PUG Life experience:

Generally, pugs only manages 5 runs per EQ interval; I have never gotten more than 5 runs, and I just don't think it's possible with pugs unless one's insanely lucky.

Also, I always take the right route without fail--as RaHu--and notice that most of the time, no one wants to man the turret to annihilate the Gell Wulfs so I'm the schmuck who's always doing it after I immediately wb the two mini bosses.

The reason is simple, they seek to raise the cap class (cos of NPC for skill point) and thus have gear very bad, that I guess. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    I don't know if you're joking, but in my experiance ships 4 and 7 most definitely do not average more than 4-5 runs per eq session. You're probably not seeing better than that beyond lucky pub setup or a good private mpa.
    completely serious

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    still complaining about pugs in the year of our lord 2017
    >still using Ideal units in 2017
    >still using 9* Gal units
    >still can't grind units all the way
    >still can't grind NT weapons all the way
    >still affixing random Gal Gryphon unit affixes on to Austere Units
    >still being complete shit at this game despite how much easier they made it over all these years

Bruh when you can stop HU/SU'ing in my mpa's and when you can solo Duval or Goron on your own as a HU/SU call me (but dont call me)