Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    the problem is that its inefficient and because most people look up "meme" classes and end up maining these with the mentality of "why level up another class" end up using these for pug runs and they become a burden for everyone else
    How about you quit bitching and transfer? probably cause you trollin' after a husu out dps'd you.

How about people learn how to cooperate in cooperative missions? If Hu/Su is a good solo build, then do everything solo with it, don't touch MPAs.

Average is about 5-6 an EQ (on evening EQ's granted JP are playing), sometimes 7-8 but thats only with full on JP mpa's, Gaijin hours are like lol almost 4 runs
    I am on ship 1 and can confirm the average JP pug is 3-5 runs. 6 only if no emperor spawn and not a single leech in mpa.

Even organized can't do 7-8 on average, quit complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post

uhm... what? you have to be trolling

Most pubs are OK at 5 to 6 mins-ish for me, just that the 3 minutes or so spent waiting around at 12/12 tend to slow it down. I notice that if I go right, runs tend to go faster though

the problem is that its inefficient and because most people look up "meme" classes and end up maining these with the mentality of "why level up another class" end up using these for pug runs and they become a burden for everyone else
    Bringing the inefficent card into play would kill a lot of "non meme" builds though. I mean, if you compare accepted combos like hufi, bohu, gura or even brhu to say a fote, they are all inefficent :/

Meta build doesnt mean you will perfom better if your dont have the player skills needed for it. In fact, it may end up being counter productive. Like going full PP for max dps without a single HP affix or craft on a fote. This means that you will need to guard/dodge more often to avoid fatal 1hkos, but if you play too defensive your dps plumets, hence why you need the skills to pull off such builds. And of course, dying also affects both your dps and whoever that mooned you.

While I agree that meme builds can be annoying, I prefer those over tryhards with bad skill attempting to use pro builds, which end up being worse. At least with a mindless class like hufi, brhu or even husu, I know that a bad player cant possibly mess up as bad as a fote or fihu that keeps dying during the whole eq.

I am on ship 1 and can confirm the average JP pug is 3-5 runs. 6 only if no emperor spawn and not a single leech in mpa.

pair is 3 run, day time is 4 run, jp time is 5 run, organized is 6-9 depending on players and organization

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    ... I notice that if I go right, runs tend to go faster though
    Mine is left so far.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Meta build doesnt mean you will perfom better if your dont have the player skills needed for it. In fact, it may end up being counter productive. Like going full PP for max dps without a single HP affix or craft on a fote. This means that you will need to guard/dodge more often to avoid fatal 1hkos, but if you play too defensive your dps plumets, hence why you need the skills to pull off such builds. And of course, dying also affects both your dps and whoever that mooned you.

While I agree that meme builds can be annoying, I prefer those over tryhards with bad skill attempting to use pro builds, which end up being worse. At least with a mindless class like hufi, brhu or even husu, I know that a bad player cant possibly mess up as bad as a fote or fihu that keeps dying during the whole eq.
    The thing is, since we talk about this EQ, the enemies died instantly with high DPS. What makes people die more often is because the enemies stay longer due to lack of DPS to kill them, exposing themselves more on enemy attacks.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Feb 5, 2017 at 03:12 AM.

Aaaaand there it is. That's it. I'm done. I don't care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    How about you quit bitching and transfer? probably cause you trollin' after a husu out dps'd you.
    bruh i say HU/SU because its literally the trash that is flowing about more commonly, HU/SU out dps me? thats a good joke, stick to your Block 01 containment.

Just an fyi, I don't main Ship02 but i have a few characters I'm trying to get bingo's and CF's done there and it's consistently terrible

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    How about people learn how to cooperate in cooperative missions? If Hu/Su is a good solo build, then do everything solo with it, don't touch MPAs.
    problem is people won't do this, they want to participate like everyone else in w/e EQ thats comes up (which is fine) but the least they could do is a class combo thats I suppose "meant" for mpa's but again, why spend time leveling another class when I can get carried with HU/SU mentality?

Average has been 5-6 even with Emperor spawning but however, if you bothered to keep up with some of the top players on different servers, you'd notice that 8 runs was doable and done literally first day of this EQ

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Bringing the inefficent card into play would kill a lot of "non meme" builds though. I mean, if you compare accepted combos like hufi, bohu, gura or even brhu to say a fote, they are all inefficent :/

I'm not looking into getting to the HP vs PP debate but i mean its the same reason I tell people to try and get off automate because you rely on that too much and then when you play other classes you die more because your used to being auto-healed instead of learning to dodge and block enemy attacks/patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Aaaaand there it is. That's it. I'm done. I don't care anymore.
    not sure what your even referring too, i got some guesses i suppose
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Feb 5, 2017 at 05:03 AM.