Default A Summary for Untranslated/Unable Portions of Episode 2 (& Beyond?)

*YES late to the party YES spoilers * Couldn't find a thread for this at all & its more than a quick question
    Story patch works great in every other instance, I never ever ran into anything un-translated up until this quest.

Is there a summary anywhere / plans for a summary of the untranslatable bits (or just parts that didn't get done ever) of episodes like this one?
    I know the Tweaker can't do everything because those "Cinematic" sections they wrote the words like...into them somehow, they're not an overlay or a text box like everything else. But, the huuuuge chunks missing out of Episode 2 Story Chapter "The Day of Resurrection" make it really confusing.

What does Regius say when he makes the zombie announcement? (This is a cinematic)
    A big chunk of Zeno dialogue that he has in speech bubbles
    A bunch of the 6 Heroes dialogue where they fight
    Theodore's dialogue choices (he has two sets of 3 you can choose)
    Luther when he's shouting
    Matoi when she tells you what to do right at the end (This was actually important to be able to fight)
    Xion near the end gets chatty

Sure, if there's not a zillion words of dialogue AFTER what's said (to push it out of the chat box) you can paste it into googletrans, but I don't feel it does a good enough job. A lot of the stuff still comes as nonsense where you can't get the real meaning. "I hate will make nothing" and stuff like that.

Of course, I would volunteer to help with anything regarding the info from this chapter/figuring out what is said & publishing it somewhere/here if what they say is available somewhere.

Why ask?
    1. Curious, of course, this was a loftier chapter.
    2. I'm putting together a document with the entire plot of PSO2, alongside what to do in quests, (so not a walkthrough, but more of a general guide) because something like that doesn't exist anywhere. It's going very well (and has been regarded by a few people as useful/interesting) but this is going to really stump the project. It's also meant to preserve PSO2's plot kind of forever, should it become inaccessible. (Kind of like how it already preserves PSU, which will never be available again, the online portions of the plot that weren't on the disk)

I don't remember most of the other stuffs without access to the event viewer, but Xion's explained the origins of herself, how she came into contact with Photoners, and how Profound Darkness happened. Fun info: Her first ever copy became Mother.

I can't give you specific dialogue, but I know the story of PSO2 pretty well, I could write a quick rundown of the entire plot so far myself if any would be interested. (It wouldn't happen right away though, so I'd like to have it edited and such, and I have real life to attend to)
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Summary : Luther went apeshit and the player came to save the day.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Found out the problem:

It USED to be translated.
    The English Story Patch of the Tweaker used to be able to work/translate the whole story chapter: The Day Of Resurrection.

But something happened & now it's incomplete. There are videos already on youtube that show all the dialogue as translated by the patch.
    So, if anybody who works with the Tweaker sees this thread...it may solve a problem by knowing something's come undone. (I don't know how inter-related the patch pieces are)
    So, the solution is to search the chapter name/s on youtube & just have to watch somebody else do it to get the plot out, unless the patch ever gets repaired.

*I dislike question threads where the person doesn't return with an answer, if they find one. Hopefully this solution can help others in the future with story questions.

SEGA keeps moving the files into another ice file, making us have to search and find where they went. They do this every time there's a new update to the story and it's to a point where we kinda gave up trying to fix them.

We can release the scripts, but there's not much of them that I could find, but I'll do what I can.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Was there a point for them to do that other than to just making story translations harder?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Was there a point for them to do that other than to just making story translations harder?
    There's probably a reason they do this, but seeing how the patches are unofficial, they have no reason to care.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯