Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

With a BO/HU that uses both boots and dual blades, failed during the EQ but I felt that I could do it, so I bought a trigger, and...

Spoiler!

This was way too close, I'm just too clumsy while fighting PD.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

can we make 100%stat4 by upslot from 4 to 5

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    With a BO/HU that uses both boots and dual blades, failed during the EQ but I felt that I could do it, so I bought a trigger, and...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    This was way too close, I'm just too clumsy while fighting PD.
    Congratulations on that victory. A win is a win, regardless of what it took to get there/your rank, so even if you say you're clumsy about it, you still got it done. Can't wait for the next ARKS live where you know KMR is going to spit out stats on how many people have completed and how many people have S-ranked.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    can we make 100%stat4 by upslot from 4 to 5
    Not the right thread for this, but I'll bite.

Answer: Not a chance on units. The closest you could ever get to that is 88% within reason, though you could get a maximum of 95% (through same unit bonus). On weapons, you have Dio series SFAs to do that for you.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Feb 21, 2017 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Congratulations on that victory. A win is a win, regardless of what it took to get there/your rank, so even if you say you're clumsy about it, you still got it done. Can't wait for the next ARKS live where you know KMR is going to spit out stats on how many people have completed and how many people have S-ranked.
    Thank you.
    I've been managing somewhat against Double, while not a great time compared to others here, been managing around 5:30~6:30 or so.
    It's just PD that's been troublesome for me. I guess if I were to invest into automate, that could make up for my clumsiness, at least a bit.

I think Automate isn't as necessary as most people think, especially because there's so much downtime that occurs in the PD fight. Perhaps Massive Hunter might be a good alternative to try, since you'll take less damage, and won't get interrupted by stuff going on.

I think Automate isn't as necessary as most people think, especially because there's so much downtime that occurs in the PD fight. Perhaps Massive Hunter might be a good alternative to try, since you'll take less damage, and won't get interrupted by stuff going on.
    Automate does allow a bit more recklessness, so it helps, especially in a character that uses resta to heal instead of mates, but yeah, was planning now a tree that includes both automate and massive hunter.

I want at least 15 more union boosters, so whatever helps making it easier.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Feb 21, 2017 at 10:44 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

su/fi with only one marron
    Spoiler!

su/fi with 2 marrons
    Spoiler!

I can get the s-rank with just the 2 I think; I just gotta be a little more aggressive with aero/jinga/ledran when both of my bean boys are down
    I only use marrons on double to block cars and retaliate by blowing up a leg instantly. aero stab is good enough to kill double as long as you stab the tongue on each down; then on the 3rd down do 2 stabs in a row since double likes to stay in place to spew cars immediately after getting up from that one. the doublestab will kill double
    Last edited by Zorak000; Feb 21, 2017 at 10:57 AM.

Not necessary, but the aggression it allows is pretty big for the more relentless attacks, such as PD 3rd phase when he fires orbs, and lasers when his hand is on the platform. Automate allows you to just go ham instead of worrying about being safe.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quoting my self from su discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    Beat solo eq at 20 seconds

Fucking Eye floaters getting right on top of me wasted 2 marrons. LOL panicked and switched to aero at the end and just made it lol
    Also something that really help a lot to speed up my time. Was using a panic resist ring on double.

Quick question

Is full Union better then

Austere back + Arm + union leg

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    Is full Union better then

Austere back + Arm + union leg
    Nope.