Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

I made it up, I don't actually watch my meseta when grinding NTs and I also prioritise saving Lambda Grinders over meseta.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I made it up, I don't actually watch my meseta when grinding NTs and I also prioritise saving Lambda Grinders over meseta.
    The lowest Lambda Grinder method still only costs like 3-4m. I guess if you were buying hundreds of Emper Embrace things instead of using your own and 10* fodder it would reach that much though.

You could also buy +35 fodders but that's mostly for players with premium I guess.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Still no "meme" class S ranks yet? come on, bring on the HU/SU game

Zero if you die on double I really think you should just restart the run (varying on how tight you are on Badges) and only use the half doll on a screw up during PD. The amount your spending (not much) on just Scapedolls is sorta not needed. Just run from cars toward the outside of the map if you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

Zero if you die on double I really think you should just restart the run (varying on how tight you are on Badges) and only use the half doll on a screw up during PD. Just run from cars toward the outside of the map if you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Down to 13 minutes as my personal record. I made some mistakes during my best run so I know I can S rank this.

Alternatively I could do a DS-only run. DS has great utility clearing out the cores and fighting Persona, but I wonder how good is it DPS-wise as far as attacking PD (and Double) itself...
    tbh DS only or TD only or even knuckle only should all have potential for sub 6mins on FiHu
    DS's DPS is really high even if it's hard to measure/get a feel for so no worries there just use whatever you're most comfortable with

though i will say that for the average joe PD's phase 1 and 2 will probably be harder to play optimally with DS/knux than they would with TDs, unless you don't LB and MH for easy uptime and spamming of strong combos

also, i recomend against going out of your way for Bits but if you really must then crafted straight charge works wonder
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    your being a good sport about this im glad but as glad as those su/gu plays i'll never reach cuz im too lazy to level Marons atm

your being a good sport about this
    Only because I can't even figure out who you're talking to. I don't think any of the regulars here play Hu/Su in serious content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43hjDJ-QxfQ

Even TeSu trash of all trash can S rank! Don't feel ashamed mate!

Zero if you die on double I really think you should just restart the run (varying on how tight you are on Badges) and only use the half doll on a screw up during PD.
    Depends, if it's the scheduled PD then I agree, it's better to abandon and retry because you can continue trying as long as the EQ's timer doesn't run out. But if it's the trigger version where you only get one shot at it, use the halfdoll and carry on. Even if you fail, it's experience.

Well, unless someone really has no halfdolls left but the game is handing them out like candy nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Remz69 View Post
    tbh DS only or TD only or even knuckle only should all have potential for sub 6mins on FiHu
    DS's DPS is really high even if it's hard to measure/get a feel for so no worries there just use whatever you're most comfortable with

though i will say that for the average joe PD's phase 1 and 2 will probably be harder to play optimally with DS/knux than they would with TDs, unless you don't LB and MH for easy uptime and spamming of strong combos

also, i recomend against going out of your way for Bits but if you really must then crafted straight charge works wonder
    I'm comfortable with using all Fi weapons so it's not that I have a strong preference, I just use whatever works best for the situation. That being said, TD works best for phase 1 and 2 of PD while knuckles are best for Double. The damage seems good so that's what I'm sticking to after all.

The problem with phase 3 PD is that it puts its hand on the platform too infrequently. I feel like I'm wasting too much damage waiting for it than I would killing bits, especially when they swarm all around you so two crafted Deadly Circles destroy them all. Much faster and more pp efficient than crafted Straight Charge.