Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    This is what I mean though. I keep seeing people act like Automate is meant to be for surviving mistakes, when it's specifically meant for face tanking without having to stop your damage. I feel like people don't understand the value of being able to trade hits in a game where it takes so long to use healing items normally.
    I understood the value. It's just that until I did stuff like solo PD, solo LQ, or even solo ult amdusica to finish off old egg sheets, I felt like I didn't need it for anything the game had to throw at players.

Especially now that we're getting 5 more SP soon from level cap, I quite literally won't have a reason to not have automate.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 27, 2017 at 11:20 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I suppose I miss a lot of damage cause of the lack of team tree ... like how many percent? 20% ATK at level 8? :/
    The +20% atk boosts the atk value that is between brackets when you look at the ATK requirements on some weapons, let's say that value is 1000, the team tree boosts, at lvl 8, will give you +200 atk, less if you got like 800 atk instead. 200 atk is like 8-9% dmg boost at best. So the more base atk you got (and this atk value is only influenced by mag, char level and skills, units won't count) the more atk boost you'll get from the tree, though gor example 1200 base atk will give 240 atk boost from the team tree, so you shouldn't worry too much about the base atk if you can get the +20% atk from team tree already
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Feb 27, 2017 at 11:04 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Sorry for double posting but really, FINALLY!!!!! I knew those new units set would make a difference : Union set with 115 atk/13PP on each; i had a P-drive + Double set (PP crafted) with 50 atk/100HP/13PP before, max score was 13:21 though

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Equipement used : Austere rifle with base affixes and the union units mentionned above + some foods
    Spoiler!

I don't think i'll get back on the p-drive + Double set xD

Oh also, if you're using the weakpoint dmg boost drink make sure your weapon element matches the element weakness of the enemy, i tried with an AIS rifle +32 with +115 atk that was Ice 60 element, pretty much same atk value than my Austere rifle, but ended up doing like 12-15% less dmg on WBed point with the AIS rifle . It says "weakpoint dmg boost" but it seems to care about your weapon's element to apply the boost

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Got a bad PD pattern, did a whole minute worse than last time. 3rd phase decided it didn't want to go anywhere near the platform, even after breaking the bits.
    Last edited by ZER0 DX; Feb 28, 2017 at 03:43 AM.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

This is probably as good as it gets for me.

Spoiler!
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

PD decided it's not necessary to release bits even after breaking like 4+ parts.
    Fk.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I had a PD that didn't want to return into attack range after going into the 2nd phase.

Dash Charge - Debris Throw - Dash Charge - Debris Throw - Ground Stab.

Thanks for wasting my time.

The PD schedule finally aligned with mine in months, so I gave it a good try. Boots are great for chasing Double, but DPSing is hard outside of Rapid Boost. Also, the woes of being undergeared with this sad 30 Ele Austere. Guess I'll be hunting for the Xie Boots to give it another go.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Improved my time a little.

Still lack 1.30 for S-rank. 畜生!

Still between 12 to 13 minutes.. and still will not be getting Xie's weapon only for this crap.