Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Am sitting on 2.4k badges and have not even yet made an attempt for this solo eq...Just wanted to read the feedbacks first and wow it's super NOT encouraging lol I plan to try as Hu/Fi anyway. My usual set is Kaiser/Orbit 115/6 115/9 120/6 with just 100hp affixe so I'm under 1k hp... That's why I switch to Dedleon Arm (lazy affix Quartz/Pow-Spi III/Mut II) when playing this class combo and so it broke my comfortable 176pp to 154 (roughly). I think it's better for proc pp slayer too. I sit at just above 3k s atk with my Astra 130/5. All this to ask am I best using Kaiser/Orbit and take guts drink or go Dedleon with another drink? Considering the amount of badges I have is it worth getting Xie's sword to maximize my (small) chances to succeed? Knowing how much my ping is shit I guess I'll won't make it anyway. Technically I want just 1 successful run to upgrade a Ray unit

at 2.4k badges, probably a +32 Xie sword and Kaiser Orbit

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Am sitting on 2.4k badges and have not even yet made an attempt for this solo eq...Just wanted to read the feedbacks first and wow it's super NOT encouraging lol I plan to try as Hu/Fi anyway. My usual set is Kaiser/Orbit 115/6 115/9 120/6 with just 100hp affixe so I'm under 1k hp... That's why I switch to Dedleon Arm (lazy affix Quartz/Pow-Spi III/Mut II) when playing this class combo and so it broke my comfortable 176pp to 154 (roughly). I think it's better for proc pp slayer too. I sit at just above 3k s atk with my Astra 130/5. All this to ask am I best using Kaiser/Orbit and take guts drink or go Dedleon with another drink? Considering the amount of badges I have is it worth getting Xie's sword to maximize my (small) chances to succeed? Knowing how much my ping is shit I guess I'll won't make it anyway. Technically I want just 1 successful run to upgrade a Ray unit
    IMO it's better to go all attack and just watch out for attacks, as well as openings of when to go all in on the offensive.
    Also, for practice you can run the scheduled one on solo to save badges. Learn attack patterns and stuff, as you can retry that one as many times as you like if you die. It helps ALOT especially on learning how to dodge double cars (which IMO is the most bull part of the quest)
    I'd recommend Xie sword but seeing as you would only want 1 successful run I don't think it's really worth the trouble considering you're gonna trash it afterwards
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

D'oh it's true that scheduled solo do not require badges *facedesk*. Well am saying I just want 1 successful run to at least upgrade this unit...all depend on how it will get on my nerves as I'm not very fond of PD EQ to be honest I have 3 +32 Ray weapons to max out. Still debating if they will finish as Astral soul fodders or eventually get turned into Union (Rod for "into melee" Ragrant spam and compound especially)
    So I will test and see if I get that Xie sword. Thanks to both of you

Even as someone who has suffered those dreaded clown cars a number of times, I still can't get over how funny their "weakness" are.

Anyway, Solo PD's a bitch but seeing those amazing HU/FI videos keep me wanting more.

Well to even the odds, you can get the following:

• Attack Team Buff
    • Timed Abilities (ARKS fleet 3 for your respective attack)
    • Cuisine (either Jerky or Meat Stirfry; jerky gives 50hp 5pp while Meat Stirfry gives 100 to all 3 attacks + 50hp)

Also, if you're farming for Ray still you can attend the regular PD AND still be able to do the solo one. So ideally, do MPA PD first then use the remaining time to learn/experiment on the solo one. Save your badges for when you wanna 'farm' the solo one (actually at this point i'm not surprised if Sega nerfs the quest abit, given at how many still havent passed even among the japanese community)
    Last edited by Nyansan; Feb 10, 2017 at 07:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I think Gunslash deserves its own post as well. Maybe someone can find another one faster, but this one is good enough as a reference.

Yea that Gunslash S Rank is too badass :3 I guess I should put it in its own section

I like that Gunslash video a lot.
    Gunslash (and Twin Daggers) are my favorite weapons in PSO-2.

What keeps me from taking PSO-2 seriously or making it my main game is the fact that the game's environment is too unstable for my taste. PSO-2 is maintained intentionally in a state of transition, making the game unstable and tough for me to enjoy. The game is extremely volatile to the player's time to the point that all I can really vouch to be stable are the player rooms and fashion. Once the game becomes stable and starts to offer more than a typical BETA, I will return to it.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

After many 996/1000 a-ranks filled with lots of bullshit, I finally s-ranked this garbage quest with bouncer.
    It was also the only run where I actually died to persona DPS check.
    I'm only happy about being able to down double consistently in 3:30-4:30. PD can get fucked with his walls and binding bullets