Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Don't mind Fury Critical, it's an universal HU tree.
    Full buff stat with ~100 SAtk from Timed Ability.

Should probably factor in Form Scythe too, as TE/HU without Form wand is even weaker than a gunslash user.
    Thanks, with boosts im using (no cuisine/team boost ) Im sitting at 3757 S atk so i guess that would have something to do with it.

Should probably factor in Form Scythe too, as TE/HU without Form wand is even weaker than a gunslash user.

but but but (got this from my discord.. dunno if anyone posted in this thread already)

I want to s-rank with pure jet boots now, but the way PD works makes this very unfair since his bits can eat vinto kicks while you're hitting his weak points on top of the weapon's PP issues (can be fixed a bit with orbit + pp convert) and lack of range.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    but but but (got this from my discord.. dunno if anyone posted in this thread already)

It was posted several pages back, but that's exactly what I mean. Even gunslash user can S-Rank Solo PD with nearly a minute to spare, yet it's extremely difficult to 13-minute using TE/HU.

With Form wand, TE/HU has roughly the same damage as a gunslash FI (could be less), but lacks burst, range, and super armor.

Edit: I guess the only saving grace for wand smack TE/HU is, it's possible to pass Persona's DPS check
    Last edited by nguuuquaaa; Feb 12, 2017 at 04:16 PM.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

It was posted several pages back, but that's exactly what I mean. Even gunslash user can S-Rank Solo PD with nearly a minute to spare, yet it's extremely difficult to 13-minute using TE/HU.
    Why not use partisan if you sub Hu. 2000 S-atk vol graptor should hit harder than 4000 wand.

Restricting sub weapon is a valid playstyle but that does not prove TeHu cannot get S rank.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Why not use partisan if you sub Hu. 2000 S-atk vol graptor should hit harder than 4000 wand.

Restricting sub weapon is a valid playstyle but that does not prove TeHu cannot get S rank.
    I do have a rainbow collection of crafted Gungnatas and I tell you they won't ever reach Form wand level of DPS. Not sure about Bloodspear Vlad Bram, since I don't have it.

And I never said TE/HU cannot S-Rank, I said I gave up trying to S-Rank because it's too difficult
    Maybe I will actually try when I know of some tricks or get a new weapon, like Arion partisan or stuff.
    Or maybe I should just take out Union Slash.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

looking for fihu vid but want TDagger only use but so far i only see ds and knuckles, anybody know any link for tdagger only pd solo? Thx in advance also maybe fifo or fibr...

best pd time as fo requires ping to destroy bits fast enough

8 attempts and I have still yet to clear it. DB Bo/Fi and Bo/Hu is not working and this is with a full Austere set. No idea what I'm doing wrong, but double at minimum takes me 8-10 minutes to kill, and PD farthest I've gotten was right before the persona phase before timing out. If they gave me 5-10 more minutes I could clear this easy, no idea why they thought 20 minutes was a good time frame to solo. I'll give it another shot once I can scrounge up 8 mil to ele change the Xie DB to light. I don't even care about S rank at this point, I just want to clear it.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    8 attempts and I have still yet to clear it. DB Bo/Fi and Bo/Hu is not working and this is with a full Austere set. No idea what I'm doing wrong, but double at minimum takes me 8-10 minutes to kill, and PD farthest I've gotten was right before the persona phase before timing out. If they gave me 5-10 more minutes I could clear this easy, no idea why they thought 20 minutes was a good time frame to solo. I'll give it another shot once I can scrounge up 8 mil to ele change the Xie DB to light. I don't even care about S rank at this point, I just want to clear it.
    Sounds really wicked. It is not supposed to be that hard. Best tip I can give is to watch S rank video on youtube for your class. I mean they have extremly efficient patterns, maybe you could emitate their style.