Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    you do know lv80 req. +35class weapon to unlock right?it seem like you don't have +35 katana or bow
    I'm aware, amusingly enough that's one of only two classes I don't have a 13* +35 weapon for, the other is Gunner. I have +35 13*'s for every other class though. Guess I better get to work, though not that it looks like it's going to matter.

I need to shave about 6 1/2 minutes off my clear time, as well as not die on average 8 times per attempt. I have no idea how I'm going to accomplish gearing up Braver in any reasonable amount of time. My options seem to be fairly more limited now that there's an end date.
    Last edited by ZER0 DX; Feb 17, 2017 at 03:48 AM.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

You can stock up on triggers if you can't gear up before March 8. The solo option when PD EQ comes up will be removed by then, but the triggers will still be usable. Make sure to get multiple (like 5 or so?) in case you don't cut it for the first few runs.

Planning on it, debating getting a Xie Katana first and see how that does since it would be the quickest way to a usable weapon. Wish I didn't waste badges on two Xie DB's already or I would have been stockpiling triggers by now. It's a shame no one is really running the LQ, but it's pretty easy to solo on SH at least.

I think stocking up on solo PD triggers is worthwhile regardless of whether you are still shooting for the S-rank title. Solo PD is a great source of excubes and gives more chances of obtaining 13*s, invader units and (kek) 14*s.

Edit: I should also mention the benefit of how much the solo PD triggers help with Ray CFs.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Feb 17, 2017 at 11:16 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Down to 13 minutes as my personal record. I made some mistakes during my best run so I know I can S rank this.

Alternatively I could do a DS-only run. DS has great utility clearing out the cores and fighting Persona, but I wonder how good is it DPS-wise as far as attacking PD (and Double) itself...

Tried weaponoid pot Dragon Slayer with Hu/Br since that got me through solo XQ.
    It didn't work. I lost most of my mates by the time double was done with so PD was able to clean house with my badly beaten up corpse. Didn't even bother trying to pay2win mode it that time due to the inability to heal. Those cars are murder on automate, I'd almost rather take the scape loss.

Just make a Xie Katana, you mentioned that " you won't have time to gear up Braver ", but it's literally 400 badges (LQ/Choco will get you this in a day or two) and about 10 million meseta.

It's not exactly a huge investment.

Already planning on it, just didn't have time to farm badges between the PD at 6 am and needing sleep only to wake up for the one at 11 am. Been trying various methods until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    about 10 million meseta.
    Wat? I've never spent more than 3-4m grinding a 13*.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Wat? I've never spent more than 3-4m grinding a 13*.
    Maybe for an Attribute Change (Light)?