Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Try watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsqOv_WdDU , maybe it'll help give you a better idea to switch up your play

10 pages in and none of you guys have HU/SU'd this boss yet? i mean come on (remember no Pets because HU/SU's dont use pets.Also you guys clearing it, not some random JP player)

I did post about beating it as husu in the other topic on the same day the EQ came actually (:
    Pretty sure you can even S rank it as husu easily given how Hufi clears can be done under 7 minutes, but I for sure wont be doing that anytime soon

Here is my Bo/Hu run https://youtu.be/ONyz_g5lRT0.
    Far from perfect, but at last got S rank title.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I did post about beating it as husu in the other topic on the same day the EQ came actually (:
    Pretty sure you can even S rank it as husu easily given how Hufi clears can be done under 7 minutes, but I for sure wont be doing that anytime soon
    everything can happen just talk with dudu.

Is it possible to keep smashing a broken part to skip right to his final form?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Yeah HuSu can clear this ezpz it could probably S-rank it if you were good.

HuSu is one of those class combos that kinda works but I think it gets a bad rap because a lot of terrible players roll with it. Su skills have some pretty nice synergy with Hunter now since the change to Point Assist it's just the damage mods are a little behind Brave (1.72 FI Brave TAJA vs 1.53 SU with point + correct hitbox vs 1.5 FI Brave vs 1.33 Su with point but wrong hitbox). It brings a stat advantage for def and atk stats (well FI beats it on ATK if youre <50% pp and use Crazy Beat), has a passive auto health recovery and access to Anti which helps deal with panic and bind bullshit. You also have quickcast megiverse and resta for extra HP if you need it, so no need to stock burgers just to keep Gix pot up.

Don't get me wrong, this class does not belong in MPA raids because it's overall less DPS and your hybrid support skills are useless when you have dedicated supports in the raid. Likewise don't go bringing it to the 4-man LQ but it's a pretty decent solo class.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    You can indeed, though you might want to break parts in phase 2 just to stop PD flying around the arena so much.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Feb 13, 2017 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    yes you can

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Yeah HuSu can clear this ezpz it could probably S-rank it if you were good.

HuSu is one of those class combos that kinda works but I think it gets a bad rap because a lot of terrible players roll with it. Su skills have some pretty nice synergy with Hunter now since the change to Point Assist it's just the damage mods are a little behind Brave (1.72 FI Brave TAJA vs 1.53 SU with point + correct hitbox vs 1.5 FI Brave vs 1.33 Su with point but wrong hitbox). It brings a stat advantage for def and atk stats (well FI beats it on ATK if youre <50% pp and use Crazy Beat), has a passive auto health recovery and access to Anti which helps deal with panic and bind bullshit. You also have quickcast megiverse and resta for extra HP if you need it, so no need to stock burgers just to keep Gix pot up.

Don't get me wrong, this class does not belong in MPA raids because it's overall less DPS and your hybrid support skills are useless when you have dedicated supports in the raid. Likewise don't go bringing it to the 4-man LQ but it's a pretty decent solo class.

You can indeed, though you might want to break parts in phase 2 just to stop PD flying around the arena so much.
    Many players dont even know the mutipliers summoner gives, which is part of the reason. This is evident when the same people recommend you to go hute over husu because apparently a slightly better shifta will give you better dps :S
    But indeed, not the best class to bring into an mpa. I just find it weird that husu of all the casual builds gets the most hate, even though imo, is probably the most viable of them.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

bah I keep messing up and taking too much damage on Gu/Hu; I guess I should have gotten the Fornis TMGs. that and just messing up and getting grabbed by the claw for all my health

maybe I just don't have the reflexes for this; alas I rely too much on my crutch of "playing with other people" in this multiplayer PvE game

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Wish I know what all of those buffs they had on were, on top of what their skill tree setup was like. Outside them clearly playing leagues better than I could ever hope to achieve, they didn't really do anything that much different from how I was playing. I got my second Xie DB not too long ago so now I'm scraping up meseta to get those the correct element. If those don't help, then I'm truly at a loss here.
    If you have access to 12* weapon passes, consider getting a Niren Orochi to help with all of the breakable stuff. I don't know what it costs these days, though.

Xie DB is nice due to the damage reduction, making the fight a lot more safe, but I don't think you will notice much of a power increase over Austere, if any.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Wish I know what all of those buffs they had on were,
    believe in order it is shifta, deband, a medical drink, some food/drink increase likely pp and atk , team attack power boost (upwards to atk 20%), and the last one dunno , i think it might be critical field