Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I kill double in 4:10 on average.

I just can't go much faster than a bit under 13min as hybrid br/hu without automate or xie weapon.

Time to delete, and vendor everything I have, and uninstall.

Honestly though, I think actually having automate would be the biggest thing to help my kill time.
    I am pretty sure an attempt with a 4:10 double kill can get S-rank on Br/Hu. That indicates need to be more aggressive on PD. Focus on less orb damage and more body damage.

S-rank is still doable without automate, since it is technically possible to avoid all damage (not super likely though), and you still have other means to heal. I won't deny that automate adds safety and smoothness to the fight.

Edit: After checking out some videos, I have to say that 4:10 double may be a little slow for an S-rank attempt, but it is close!
    Last edited by Loveless62; Feb 14, 2017 at 04:02 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

i get 2:50-3:10 doubles as fo/te but god help me when it comes to having two pd claws appear while the orbs have spawned.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    i get 2:50-3:10 doubles as fo/te but god help me when it comes to having two pd claws appear while the orbs have spawned.
    Just use mirage step :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I kill double in 4:10 on average.

I just can't go much faster than a bit under 13min as hybrid br/hu without automate or xie weapon.

Time to delete, and vendor everything I have, and uninstall.

Honestly though, I think actually having automate would be the biggest thing to help my kill time.
    Spoiler!

just look at s rank gears and yours
    Last edited by oratank; Feb 14, 2017 at 08:14 PM.

My best so far:

As FoTe, btw
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Well, I tried (as RA/HU). I guess my gear isn't top of the line affixed, not finding opportunities to actually attack or maybe it's just rust but I know I'm not gonna do it any time soon; I didn't realize there was a time limit too so no playing slow and safe. I probably can handle it on my TE or FO though....if I respec.

Double can eat a big one.

Finally cleared with 1:20 left on the clock.
    ...And $6 less in my wallet due to needing scape dolls to be as aggressive as possible.

So are there any mindless broken builds I can use to make this a cakewalk for an easy s-rank? Any class combo will do at this point. It's pretty clear I'm lacking in the skill department.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    ...And $6 less in my wallet due to needing scape dolls to be as aggressive as possible.

So are there any mindless broken builds I can use to make this a cakewalk for an easy s-rank? Any class combo will do at this point. It's pretty clear I'm lacking in the skill department.
    Su Gu of course

when they gonna nerf SuGu. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post

Su/Fi or Su/Gu
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama