Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Summoner fits the bill, sure, but you'd need Marons (plural) and a Torim. Anyone who hasn't already been raising a Summoner is in a bad place to start pokemon training without any easy source of 12 or 13* pets. Now Braver, that's pretty pick up and go.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Feb 16, 2017 at 03:32 AM.

What is the priority list of pets for pokemon trainers to raise and why again?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What is the priority list of pets for pokemon trainers to raise and why again?
    Aero (general purpose everything) > Maron (bombs) > Jinga/Popple/Redran (utilities, DPS sometimes possible, situational, etc etc) > Viola/Shinkurou (personal preference)

Forgotten: Melon

Cannot get: Rappy

Have fun attempting Torim/Aero 12* or 13* eggs. Oh, Marons too.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Feb 16, 2017 at 04:14 PM.

thanks to nguuuquaaa for help. Cleared with Te/hu since thats my main.

If light element changers werent so expensive i could swap my form wand to it and use tech parry while not worrying about zanverse changing my element, and maybe get some better times but im happy for just clearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    thanks to nguuuquaaa for help. Cleared with Te/hu since thats my main.

If light element changers werent so expensive i could swap my form wand to it and use tech parry while not worrying about zanverse changing my element, and maybe get some better times but im happy for just clearing it.
    Actually Zanverse is not too important for soloing. From my experience (and experiment), it's only good if you can pre-cast, using it mid-fight could even reduce DPS.
    So yeah, you could forget Zanverse and just pure smack.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Help. I've spent $18 on scape dolls in two days.
    Spoiler!

My biggest problem is staying alive right now, I'm awful at dodging and I'm terrible at PP management.
    I'd try the SU/GU thing but I don't have the pets for it. I have a 12* Maron and a 13* Trim, but I'm assuming those aren't gonna cut it. As for Braver, my best 13* katana is an HBF Kamitachi, so I'm gonna have to grind Mother and PD collection sheets for something usable. I'm starting to question my ability to play Bouncer, which is a real shame considering how much I love using DB's and have been using that as my main class since it came out. Maybe I'm just using a bad tree setup, i could use a lot of advice on that since I haven't really changed them in about a year.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Just do the following:

Play a 75/75 BrHu with a Katana and Automate Build. The HU tree should have maxed Fury, maxed Automate, maxed Massive Hunter and about 10 points in Flash Guards, give or take.

Use any melee units that are decent. I personally use uncrafted 5s Saiki that give pure attack and PP. I have 995 HP and something like 170 PP.

Get a 13* Katana from Xie.

Spam Guren Tessen to win. Make sure you take a full stack of mates, including Monomates. Can't run out.

You won't S-Rank, but S-Rank doesn't really matter and this is just super lazy strat anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Help. I've spent $18 on scape dolls in two days.
    Spoiler!

My biggest problem is staying alive right now, I'm awful at dodging and I'm terrible at PP management.
    I'd try the SU/GU thing but I don't have the pets for it. I have a 12* Maron and a 13* Trim, but I'm assuming those aren't gonna cut it. As for Braver, my best 13* katana is an HBF Kamitachi, so I'm gonna have to grind Mother and PD collection sheets for something usable. I'm starting to question my ability to play Bouncer, which is a real shame considering how much I love using DB's and have been using that as my main class since it came out. Maybe I'm just using a bad tree setup, i could use a lot of advice on that since I haven't really changed them in about a year.
    what you can do to prevent your dead
    1. I'm terrible at PP management - get orbit
    2. if you can't do JG just do normal guard
    3. don't stay in front of PD claws
    4. always look at mini map when PD fly around platform
    5. don't stay in middle of platform when PD start to smash.
    6. use 1 combat when PD first down and save it for persona

if you still die a lot it's time to overhaul your armor
    Last edited by oratank; Feb 17, 2017 at 12:57 AM.

don't know if everyone already knew and did these, but i've found some drink/boost strats during solo pd and its trigger:

- grab drink in lobby and if you don't get large pp boost/pa damage up (if you're the class that uses them) just grab any non-trigger quest and abandon it in lobby, rinse repeat until you get the pa damage up then grab solo pd quest or use trigger

- if you don't have boosts going yet then save them for when you finish it and equip lucky stuffs then break crystal

- IF YOU ALREADY HAVE BOOSTS, like from mpa-pd for example then when you use drink(or cycling for pa dam) use pause boost effect so if you fail the quest you don't waste any boosts, BUT if/when you win go hang out in the camper BEFORE you break the crystal until drink runs out, then equip lucky things and go down and break. the drink lasts for an hour or 40-50 mins after you beat the quest so its annoying and might not be ideal everytime, but making 1 125tri last 30 triggers is pretty nice

I'm running full Austere units, so armor isn't a problem. I would like to S rank, I've seen Br/Hu vids where they've done it with mostly tessen spam. I have orbit for PP regen, but every time I take it out, they decide to open up for attack so I have to pretty much immediately put it away. I could get an Austere Katana relatively quickly though, but at 30 element a 60 ele Xie katana would probably be better off.

I definitely need to rework that HU tree, I have everything in fury and just attack bonuses and the other points thrown around here and there.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter