Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

te/su still has maron doing maron things.. so.. danSgame

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    You could also buy +35 fodders but that's mostly for players with premium I guess.
    Never do that, it's too expensive. The price is higher than you can make it themselves (even without emper embrace), with the same amount of lambda grinders spent.

Apparently, I've been doing solo PD wrong this whole time. I know someone said to not actively attack/chase the orbs, but for some reason I thought that only applied to phase 3. I stopped chasing them in phase 1 and 2, and managed to speed up my BrHu time to 12:43 without Team Tree. I should probably still get more S-ATK on my equipment so I can safely get S even with BS.

consistent 6min as fo/te now. 5min too hard

Well, i just managed to get a run with 3:30 left, without team tree nor shifta, just the +100atk food and the random drink with weakpoint dmg boost, as RA/HU, i had 2730 R-atk in total with an Austere rifle, so i'm pretty sure i could S-rank it if i was doing some 120 atk units but i would also need to not lose too much PP when i'll create the unit set (i intend to include a 12* unit, with that point WB coming, i don't wanna lose the non-weak launcher ring too) as i'm using a p-drive + Double set (PP crafted) with 50atk/100HP/13PP affixes atm (got a total of 198 PP with the Austere rifle that still has his base affixes from Zieg)
    Anyway, i gotta say that Massive Hunter is rather crucial during PD part especially the 2nd one, i sometimes ended up not being able to do a single dmg when he attacks with 3 parts because my MH was on cooldown and didn't dodge properly.
    Well, now to get to 2900-3000 R-atk, and i should be more confortable with S-rank
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Feb 19, 2017 at 07:07 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Finally got S-Rank with TDs only. I also still haven't found a single 13* from the solo EQ yet.

pd phase change while going about to do a ram move. RIP can't see shit

Cleared in 15:55

I'm getting there, I just need to shave off 4 minutes with this Br/Hu build. Not sure if I'll be able to with the Xie katana but it's all I have to work with. Double took 4 minutes while PD decided it wanted to fly around and swipe constantly, probably wasted a good 2 minutes total doing that.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Personally I found when running as Hybrid BR/HU, I had to switch to using Adrenaline Ring, and (ATK+PP use reduction) drink instead of using Critical Strike and PP Damage up drink. Before I made the changes I was always getting times like 12: 20, after making those 2 changes, I'm more consistent on getting 10:30-11:00.

Not saying this will work for everyone, but it certainly worked out for me and my playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Personally I found when running as Hybrid BR/HU, I had to switch to using Adrenaline Ring, and (ATK+PP use reduction) drink instead of using Critical Strike and PP Damage up drink. Before I made the changes I was always getting times like 12: 20, after making those 2 changes, I'm more consistent on getting 10:30-11:00.

Not saying this will work for everyone, but it certainly worked out for me and my playstyle.
    How adrenaline ring is useful? Are you using atomizer on yourself?