Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Shiftaride. There is so much downtime in PD that I'd use the gaps to pop one and then get to work. For 30 seconds I'd say it wasn't worth it at all, but for a minute? Sure, why not?
    Last edited by Lyrise; Feb 20, 2017 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Shiftaride. There is so much downtime in PD that I'd use the gaps to pop one and then get to work. For 30 seconds I'd say it wasn't worth it at all, but for a minute? Sure, why not?
    It just hard to imagine that a minute of that basic shifta can add more DPS than a critical ring

That would wholly depend on what weapon I'm using. Critstrike/S-atk does nothing for me when I use a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    That would wholly depend on what weapon I'm using. Critstrike/S-atk does nothing for me when I use a bow.
    Oh, not that makes a lot more sense

Good god my blood pressure... I did it within the final second ;u;

Bo-Hu

I had to ditch any and all defensive gear and buffs, go for pure power, and rely solely on Automate to take hits. Guess the old Saikis are still treating me better than I thought they were.
    Last edited by LtPlebberoni; Feb 20, 2017 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LtPlebberoni View Post
    I had to ditch any and all defensive gear and buffs, go for pure power, and rely solely on Automate to take hits. Guess the old Saikis are still treating me better than I thought they were.
    That's true. Despite Sega's efforts, there are no 12*s better than saiki at the moment. 12*s still have their use, but as support to other sets (austere for example) as opposed to having a full 12* set.

And indeed, atk/pp is still the top meta. Ignoring HP completely is a mistake, but prioritizing defensive stats over offensive is a mistake. A mistake that Sega tries to push on people, but I feel that's a dirty move, deliberately keeping them from performing their best.

Oh, also this took me way too long, but finally:

Spoiler!

I also had another run that was almost under 11 minutes, but I made a mistake due to playing while tired, so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    there are no 12*s better than saiki at the moment.
    If you're only using saiki for the pp, that's not true. The units you get for 800/900/1k titles give 20pp, totaling up to 60pp if you wear all 3. Saiki only gives 55pp if all 3 units have the pp craft.

A fair point, though I have a feeling the number of people with a full whittil set is even lower than people who can run solo PD under 8 minutes.

Anyway I wouldn't use the set even if I had it because while attack > defense, the amount of defense you lose compared to saiki is large enough that it's not worth extra 5 PP. But that's just my personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    If you're only using saiki for the pp, that's not true. The units you get for 800/900/1k titles give 20pp, totaling up to 60pp if you wear all 3. Saiki only gives 55pp if all 3 units have the pp craft.
    Not to mention the fact that people like me who still want to be a bit resilient and do one craft HP and two craft PP still get 45PP.
    Comparatively, full Union is 27 and Full Astra is 30. They do give more resists and HP, but we're still lacking a midway set that gives more PP and less HP. Sure I could get a Whitill set and affix it with a bit of HP to replicate that, but no I'm not ready to get over 300 titles for a sidegrade.

best is just a good mix of all 3 honestly (atk pp hp)