Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    The Braver had 4000 ATK... :|
    Well, you also have to consider that they're using timed ability on their units, team buff, shifta drink and ギクスバシュト. I would've liked to see what their affixes were for their gear.

This is a complete suicide mission. Can't even got into Double's second half.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Managed to beat my original BrHu clear time of 17:14 with 15:36. I messed up a couple times, but I don't think I can get it any faster than 15 mins. About how much more ATK would I need to be able to get S? Using Ophsteia, I had 2804 S-ATK with a Lv. 5 ATK tree buff, and used PP drink with PA damage up buff

I finished upgrading my Ray rear and leg, but to be honest I never get lower than 12 min as Fighter.
    I'm using +65 atk gears with no timed abilities, +35 Astra weapons, 8% atk team tree (lv 2), shifta drink, and that shifta boots. I sold my +150 gear too soon. Lolool.

But most often it's just my positioning than DPS, and now I'm lack of triggers to train more. Probably gonna do the 12-man mpa one, it might really help.

It's really fun.

S-Rank'd it on my Fi/Hu in 10:50. It's hard. Fi needs to LB religiously and possibly get lucky back to back Iron Will + Never Give Up damage immunity if you want to clear this in sub 12 minutes if you don't have absurd ATK affixes. Double also has to not be a bitch and spin>thrust>laser so much in succession so you can hit the bits.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    So like only 1% will be able to srank clear the solo eq.
    Nah. It wont be so bad to clear if more people actually bother to take their xie game genie-weapons.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 9, 2017 at 08:12 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Like a few others here, I cleared it once (took me 16minutes, though) and won't be touching it again. The rewards for the amount of effort required just aren't there.

Also, fuck Double. Just everything about Double can go fall off a cliff. I felt it was unnecessary padding to get the real boss fight (Profound Darkness) and it is DEFINITELY a time waster in this solo EQ.

Spoiler!

Got the Union gunslash and leg so I'll probably not buy anymore trigger. Clear it extremely casual with TE/HU in 13:52 tho, eating Double's cars/castle and PD's grab/charge without worry. The talis, rod and katana and maybe knuckle can be grind slowly in a month I guess.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

i havent cleared the quest and i dont think i will . my question is how many price stuff for zieg you won per run

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i havent cleared the quest and i dont think i will . my question is how many price stuff for zieg you won per run
    I'll assume I can translate that question as, "How many Union Boosters can you get per run?". You'll receive 1 as a quest reward if you get S, and you're guaranteed to get 1 as a drop from the crystal at the end. You also get 4 as a title reward for clearing it once, solo.