Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    I like this. Rapier-looking r-atk weapon icon was already datamined so a pure r-atk-but-still-technically-hybrid class doesn't seem too out of place.
    Basically PSU Saber + Handgun?
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Possibly, or it could be a rapier that does melee range shooting attacks (specifically not striking ones) with a sword, so it'd get more benefit from sub RA than sub HU. I'd kind of like to see both but not at the same time, and funslash does kind of have the saber & pistol niche covered in its own right, if in a severely deprecated way compared to most viable combos these days.

Melee class benefiting from weak hit advance, gogogo

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    How does SLICER sound

I like this. Rapier-looking r-atk weapon icon was already datamined so a pure r-atk-but-still-technically-hybrid class doesn't seem too out of place.
    Mind showin some proof? A link, image, whatever. I've not seen any mention of such a thing.

e: Oh with regard to this ring yeah it's Itsuki's Friend Protection ring. It's labelled ring_SpecialEffectCo. So sasagi was correct.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Feb 11, 2017 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Mind showin some proof? A link, image, whatever. I've not seen any mention of such a thing.

e: Oh with regard to this ring yeah it's Itsuki's Friend Protection ring. It's labelled ring_SpecialEffectCo. So sasagi was correct.
    R/フレンズプロテクション

フレンズプロテクション
    イツキやRINA達との友情のリング
    被ダメージが減少する。
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheers but just in case it;s not clear to others I was asking for an image of this alleged rapier heh

I'm curious about the Rapier too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Cheers but just in case it;s not clear to others I was asking for an image of this alleged rapier heh
    Couldn't find the source, but it was posted in our team discord in December-ish time, here's the two things I have.

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFw...YwPJw1E9mSj894 Amended class icons list

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFw...cjVwKg5VKlk9Eg Blue (r-atk) weapon icon

I'm only regurgitating images that may be faked. But if they are, they're reasonably well done in my books.

Couldn't find the source, but it was posted in our team discord in December-ish time, here's the two things I have.

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFw...YwPJw1E9mSj894 Amended class icons list

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFw...cjVwKg5VKlk9Eg Blue (r-atk) weapon icon

I'm only regurgitating images that may be faked. But if they are, they're reasonably well done in my books.
    If someone has the full small icons image it would be worth double checking that. That said, these would be REALLY easy to fake.

Speaking of r-atk swords. She also has that matodor vibe about her, like all dewmans in infinity.

PS i think icons are fake. Overall drawning style doesn't really match up, this icon is too thin and don't have enough straith edges.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Feb 12, 2017 at 12:53 AM.