Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Managing the team tree?

How do I water the tree as a team leader?

I don't really understand this process.

For example there's quite a few options when it comes to giving it water.

There's "To the Brim" which is 42000 team points. That sounds crazy. This goes all the way down to "A few drops" which cost 2000 team points.

What do these numbers mean? Why does to the brim cost so much? The tree hasn't even been used much at all. What would happen if I save up 42,000 team points and add "to the brim"?

If your tree says its dry 'To the brim' is the correct choice to fill it. You say it has barely been used then a 'Small amount' will be fine. When you get to the console it will say something like 'Team Tree' or w/e and underneath it will tell you its status on water such as 'It looks full of energy'. That is your indicator of how much water it needs.

Side note next time ask this in the Quick Questions thread instead of creating a whole new one.

Well, the water your tree has defines how much and how long your team players will be able to actually use it.
    When you take a tree bonus, the tree uses 4 team points every 5 minutes. So basically 2 hours of attack bonus cost 96 team points worth per player using that bonus. This may be mitigated if you log off after an hour for instance - you will lose the bonus while the time offline is ticking, but the tree doesn't use up water.

Look at your team. Depending on how many you are and how reliably you can get the team points, I wouldn't worry about it. Try and water the tree regularly though, because when the tree gets sick, it costs more team points to fill the water tank.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Your tree's water pool have a capacity of 60,000. The numbers when you try to water a tree basically means how many team points you want to throw into the pool.

42000 points to fill up your tree? Damn son.

Thanks for the replies guys. Unfortunately I can't check it right now, but I will when the servers come back on.

When you say "when you get to the console" what exactly do you mean? What console? I've never seen an option to check how much energy the tree has left. I've never gotten a message telling me that "your tree is full of energy" Where exactly can I find this?

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. Unfortunately I can't check it right now, but I will when the servers come back on.

When you say "when you get to the console" what exactly do you mean? What console? I've never seen an option to check how much energy the tree has left. I've never gotten a message telling me that "your tree is full of energy" Where exactly can I find this?
    The console that you accessed right in front of the tree. Before you access it, it will give you the name of what you are accessing and a brief description of its water level.

As you can see in the image it gives you a bit of info. The tree, what key to press to access it, and its water status. In this case 'It looks languid.'

Which is probably the 5th state of 6 states for the tree. I don't know for sure as no English has bothered to get the wording for each state so I'm going off jpwiki, but if correct this team's tree is one stage away from withering.

Thanks I see it now

If I remember correctly when i first made the team "to the brim" was at 40,000 "ample" was at 20,000 the next one at 10,000, then 5000 and lastly "a few drops" was at 2000.

I noticed that when I use the photon tree blessing the only number that actually changes is the "to the brim" one. So in my case it's now at around 42,093. All the other numbers stay the same. So I went and added "a few drops" (2000) points and now "to the brim" is at 40,093. Almost back to its default number of 40,000.

My tree also has a "it's full of energy" info

Last question, having these fixed numbers seems super silly to me. It also makes things complicated. My last question is, why didn't sega just add ONE simple option that let's us water (give points) to the tree based on EXACTLY how much water it needs to be at 100% energy?

So for example, if I need to give my tree 500 points of water to be at 100% energy why doesn't it just give me THAT option? Its silly that instead it gives me all these other options when in reality all I want to do is get it back to 100% energy without having to OVER PAY by accidently giving it 40000 points of water when in reality I only had to give it 500.

What a terrible way to manage the water xD

anyways end of rant :3

Anyways, I get it now for the most part. Everytime my tree reaches around 42,000 "to the brim" I will just give it "a few drops" 2000 team points that way it can always stay at 100% energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    Last question, having these fixed numbers seems super silly to me. It also makes things complicated. My last question is, why didn't sega just add ONE simple option that let's us water (give points) to the tree based on EXACTLY how much water it needs to be at 100% energy?
    That's exactly what "to the brim" means...

So why does it want me to give it over 40,000 team points then? Why doesn't "to the brim" just ask me to give it say 2093 points since that's all that's been used?

I have not used the tree anywhere near the point that it would need 40K points. Haha =P

The main reason I made this topic was simply because I didn't wanna accidentally give my tree 40K points (water) when in reality I only needed way less points.