Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Xion probably made the Player just because Melphonsina failed in saving Matoi.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Xion probably made the Player just because Melphonsina failed in saving Matoi.
    It would sure as hell explain why Xion chose the Player as if they were as special to her as Matoi was to Xion. Player and Matoi are both her "children".

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    It would sure as hell explain why Xion chose the Player as if they were as special to her as Matoi was to Xion. Player and Matoi are both her "children".
    Can I use this as an argument against people shipping Playa-chan and Matoi...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Can I use this as an argument against people shipping Playa-chan and Matoi...?
    Why bother? You'll just be bombarded with "wincest" counter-arguments.

Figured I'd just drop this here. CDjapan is selling what I assume is the "compiled" volume of the PSO2 Episode 0 Manga set to release on July 25/26th. While I am not certain if this is the whole Episode 0 manga placed together in one book my understanding of the word compiled means it is? Idk.

Anyway just dropping that info here for anyone that wanted to get a physical copy and didn't know anywhere else to get it.

(Also if my understanding of what they mean by compiled in this sense is wrong then someone please let me know)
    Last edited by Vatallus; Jul 10, 2017 at 02:57 PM.

Ohh interesting, I will be up on this. What are everyone's thoughts about it? Better than the Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by djknitex View Post
    Ohh interesting, I will be up on this. What are everyone's thoughts about it? Better than the Anime?
    The anime was never much of a high hurdle... so, yeah. I think its better than the anime but not by much as the manga is mostly just a retelling of story content we already know but with some deviations. Deviations that I'm assuming were made because its easier to use a pre-written character with a default appearance, race, and gender (Melphonsina) rather than the Player character who could be ANY of those.

That said, seeing badass Matoi in action again is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    The anime was never much of a high hurdle... so, yeah. I think its better than the anime but not by much as the manga is mostly just a retelling of story content we already know but with some deviations. Deviations that I'm assuming were made because its easier to use a pre-written character with a default appearance, race, and gender (Melphonsina) rather than the Player character who could be ANY of those.

That said, seeing badass Matoi in action again is pretty awesome.
    Good enough for me, I'll give it a read before I sleep tonight!

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Chapter 5 out

We now know how Gettemhart got the scar on his face !
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.