Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

A preview of the 2nd chapter from the author's Twitter:

https://t.co/LiggKiUtlX

And what I can tell:

- Matoi looking like she's about to choke a bitch
    - Melphonsina looking terrified and I doubt the blood on her face belongs to her
    - Melphonsina glomping Melrandia
    - Melrandia getting jealous over Gettemhart and Melphonsina being happy together
    - On the farthest left, I hope its Luther

Chapter 2's out:

http://comic-walker.com/contents/det...0058010000_68/

Personal thoughts:

Spoiler!

No translation but I really liked this chapter.
    Last edited by loafhero; Apr 29, 2017 at 03:31 AM.

Since I'm torn between being too lazy to assemble PUBLUS image ripper from ruby (if that even works), having little spare time, and quite few text in this chapter, I'll just put a quick rundown on things that aren't too obvious from pics.

For now at least.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Golgotha; May 9, 2017 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post

Spoiler!
    Uh...who?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Uh...who?
    Council of Six #4 and #3, respectively. Atossa was the original Claris Claes. They're both deceased, but until now their cause of death were never explicitly mentioned. It makes sense that pretty much no one has ever heard of them, since they were only mentioned in Materials Collection.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Council of Six #4 and #3, respectively. Atossa was the original Claris Claes. They're both deceased, but until now their cause of death were never explicitly mentioned. It makes sense that pretty much no one has ever heard of them, since they were only mentioned in Materials Collection.
    Eh, really? I thought Alma was the original Claris Claes.

Melrandia mentioned last chapter that #3 and #4 died from an unknown disease. With this chapter, its likely Apprentice was the one that infected them with the disease.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Eh, really? I thought Alma was the original Claris Claes.

Melrandia mentioned last chapter that #3 and #4 died from an unknown disease. With this chapter, its likely Apprentice was the one that infected them with the disease.
    Right, sorry. I got confused because I'm not looking at my book right now. I believe #4 is Atossa and #6 is Wolf.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    - He says her remaining arm would be more than enough to execute his plan.
    That is soooo Luther.

Anyway, looks like this manga will most likely show how Luther succeeded in capturing Xion.

I don't know why it took him another ten years just to merge with Xion, where coincidentally the time MC whooped his ass.Was he missing something or I just looked passed through a few details. It's been a long time since I last played Ep2 just to recall any sense of it.

I dunno. Xion was very vague on her circumstances (and she was considerate enough to admit that). That said, its worth noting that the MC could not have foiled Luther's plans if Xion hadn't given him/her the means to do so.