Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

There are no new races coming, bumped would have put that info by now, what we'll get is a beast face variant (from Bonus scratch), and ppl mistook it as a new race. It seems they also mistook the mini rappy suit (which cost 100,000 Arena points btw) as a new race xD

About the updates : Zeinesis weapons look gorgeous , 14* tact? lol, other 14*s are Wand and DS : m'kay (i use DS but not wand), a fight with full power Phaleg : YES!!!!!, Episode 5 : a new episode is always welcomed , praying for a GS class xD
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Mar 18, 2017 at 12:34 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Just because they've done a new class every episode doesn't mean they're going to do a new one this episode. With zero data to back it up, you are jumping to a conclusion by assuming there's definitely going to be a new class.

It's sega after all, DO NOT take anything for granted/hype yourselves up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    There are no new races coming, bumped would have put that info by now, what we'll get is a beast face variant (from Bonus scratch), and ppl mistook it as a new race. It seems they also mistook the mini rappy suit (which cost 100,000 Arena points btw) as a new race xD
    Oh, I wasn't mistaken.
    Those (sort-of) count as new races to me. If you don't see them as new races, then that's a you-thing.
    I see them as new races, so that's a me-thing.

Nice sub-post. xD

Anyways, what kind of New World do you think they're talking about?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I really hope beast face is not the Gold Scratch bonus; I really want to get it, but having to do Gold Scratch just makes me itchy.

By the looks of that Phaleg boss fight, her possibly undodgeable/untankable falcon kick is an obligatory cutscene that happens regardless of whether we actually win or die in the fight.

Now, I don't mind if we "lose" that fight because the cutscene says so mainly because EP4 went a little overboard with how OP our character has gotten and our character is in need of more hurdles to cross over just as Toriyama created Beerus as a way to give Goku more challenges to overcome. Thing is, if a future rematch against Phaleg means having to revisit Earth?... yeah, no.

Anyway, I've been looking forward to that Dinian outfit for a long time now.

Can't wait to leave Earth for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Oh, I wasn't mistaken.
    Those (sort-of) count as new races to me. If you don't see them as new races, then that's a you-thing.
    I see them as new races, so that's a me-thing.

Nice sub-post. xD

Anyways, what kind of New World do you think they're talking about?

You are free to go with as many headcanons as you want, just, do not mark these as news or anything because as a matter of fact they indeed aren't new races, at the end of the day you're gonna confuse people.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    By the looks of that Phaleg boss fight, her possibly undodgeable/untankable falcon kick is an obligatory cutscene that happens regardless of whether we actually win or die in the fight.
    I saw it more like the Claris Claes fight in Episode 1, if you take too long you get that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    You are free to go with as many headcanons as you want, just, do not mark these as news or anything because as a matter of fact they indeed aren't new races, at the end of the day you're gonna confuse people.
    Yes, because being able to have a more animal-like face equals a headcanon.

Though, I should've made it more clear that I was joking about the "new races" thing. I assumed the tone and the "TWO" would've given it away.
    "Also, how crazy is it that they announced TWO new races?"

I hope the ARKS Sadinian Suit won't cost that much.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

"New World"
    "Revival"
    "Come Back"

Fuck, we're going to Ragol
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02