Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default March Customs/Rings Discussion

Another month, another batch of new stuff! And no such thing as being late to the party, right?

PA/Technique Customs
    • Ein Raketen Type-0: Generate either a stationary slash or a sword wave based on Weapon Mode.
    • Rodeo Drive Type-0: Hold PA button to continue flying; release to slam the ground with your Launcher for damage.
    • Sakura Endo Type-0: Becomes a fast-charge version where your first slash comes out first, then pressing the PA button again unleashes the second slash (think IF0 for TMGs).
    • Sacred Skewer Type-0: Becomes a charged attack where you chuck your Partizan at foes instead of throwing up. Can change direction while charging.
    • Gi Grants Type-0: Caster becomes surrounded by spinning blades while charging; release charge to unleash a massive blade of light upon foes.
    • Raging Waltz Type-0: Direction can be freely altered.
    • Na Barta Type-0: Generate an ice shield that blocks attacks and counters with Ice Technique Damage when struck.

Other PA/Tech Custom Info:
    • Customized PAs/Techs can be reset for 4 Excubes.

Rings
    • L/Atomizer Lovers: Boost animation speed for Atomizers and boost recovery rate.
    • L/Point Weak Bullet: Weak Bullet hits foes through solid objects.
    • L/Katana Combat Count Up: Double hit accumulation for Katana Combat.
    • R/HP Restorate: Identical to Summoner Skill "HP Restorate".
    • R/Flame Tech S Charge: Identical to Force Skill "Flame Tech S Charge".

Unannounced Rings
    • L/T. Machinegun S. Up: When a Stance is activated while Twin Machineguns are equipped, increase Striking and Ranged damage..
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 4, 2017 at 06:44 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Gi Grants seems to be the most promising to me. Hopefully it goes with the damage as well.
    So... Na Barta is PP-based Continuous Tech Charge Parry or what?

En Rakuten and Gigrants are both pretty hype, Sacred Skewer is what Tears Grid should have been in the first place and might be useful for volg combos. Sakura has 2 fast swipes for less than 10 pp for both so might consider that over current version and Nabarta seems pretty eh with how it just fast it drains that PP bar, unless you can use it like a just guard. Rodeo Drive is basically Straight Charge TA lazymobbing for launcher Can't really get what changed with Raging waltz other than the low pp cost.

Rings all seem pretty meh IMO. Flame Tech Charge could be a useful utility for Te safoie action but if the charge decrease is pretty low might as well forget it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Gi Grants seems to be the most promising to me. Hopefully it goes with the damage as well.
    So... Na Barta is PP-based Continuous Tech Charge Parry or what?
    Sort of; according to the footage, Na Barta Type-0 chews through your PP reserves at a blistering rate while active, but when struck, always Just Guards and restores PP (about 20, going off what the video showed) on counter.

Going by these parameters, I can expect this Tech to be situationally useful when you're being mobbed by multiple bosses/UQ enemies, or as a shield in general.
    Last edited by Altiea; Feb 19, 2017 at 10:52 PM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Does it say anything about Flame Tech Charge being unwearable as Fo? but I'd just assume Fo can't wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Sort of; according to the footage, Na Barta Type-0 chews through your PP reserves at a blistering rate while active, but when struck, always Just Guards and restores PP (about 20, going off what the video showed) on counter.

Going by these parameters, I can expect this Tech to be situationally useful when you're being mobbed by multiple bosses/UQ enemies.
    that's cool. Hu/Fo tank rejoyce!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Another month, another batch of new stuff! And no such thing as being late to the party, right?

PA/Technique Customs
    • Ein Raketen Type-0: Generate either a stationary slash or a sword wave based on Weapon Mode.
    • Rodeo Drive Type-0: Hold PA button to continue flying; release to slam the ground with your Launcher for damage.
    • Sakura Endo Type-0: Has a fast-charge aerial version.
    • Gi Grants Type-0: Caster becomes surrounded by spinning blades while charging; release charge to unleash a massive blade of light upon foes.

Rings
    • L/Point Weak Bullet: Weak Bullet hits foes through solid objects.
    • L/Katana Combat Count Up: Max hit count for Katana Combat is increased.
    • R/HP Restorate: Identical to Summoner Skill "HP Restorate".
    Kinda interested in those PAs ......
    - That Ein's gimmick ..... gonna need to see how it goes once it's live.
    - I wonder if Rodeo's final hit count as ranged or melee damage.
    - Sakura End seems fine too with that Aerial (the only ★13 weapon I had for those custom PA that I had affixed properly on my alt though)

- and Gi-Grants seems really fun ...... though I still haven't got ★13 Talis (or Rod) yet .....

- I wonder if the PointWeakBullet only went through objects ..... having WB to went through mobs would be pretty nice to prevent ..... 'accident'.
    - As for KatanaCombatCount ..... I wonder if it'll also give additional hit count when building number of hits, once it's grinded (to 20 maybe).
    - That HP Restorate ..... probably pretty nice to have, if it behave like Lv10 HP restorate (at least, at +20)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

In the trailer, Sakura 0 cost 8pp per use from the looks of it.
    Instantly worried about the base damage possibly suffering, on top of the loss of charge skill effect.

I don't even want to bother mentioning the KC ring. Hatou has been falling out of favor for a long time thanks to pp cost and position requirement, and that's the best PA for even having a chance at reaching the increased cap on a single target. They should have done something else.

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised with sakura craft.
    Oddly okay with 2 set austere + 12* leg being better for br/hu due to several shit L rings.

Still wishing for something to shrink the gap between bossing with a katana, and using a bow, and this is another chance wasted from the looks of it.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 20, 2017 at 01:03 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

GIFs and thoughts for all upcoming Customs.

Ein Raketen Type-0
    Spoiler!

Gun Mode is a pretty standard ranged projectile; could find use for RAs. Sword Mode is much more interesting, as it basically sets a floating mine that damages stuff when they walk into it. As it knocks down, one could find opportunities to use it as a setup tool.

Sakura Endo Type-0
    Spoiler!

Someone called this "Guren Endo", and they wouldn't be wrong. It's a little slow, and that PP cost makes me wary of how the Craft will affect damage, so this is one of those "wait and see" deals.

Sacred Skewer Type-0
    Spoiler!

Apparently hits WAY wider than it actually should. Potentially good as a mobbing tool, or Graptor setups if the damage bonus is high enough.

Raging Waltz Type-0
    Spoiler!

Mobility added, I guess? Making TDs more mobile is a good thing in my books.

Rodeo Drive Type-0
    Spoiler!

FLY FOREVER. Until you have to dunk your Launcher at a thing to kill it. Could be really fun in RA/HU builds with L/Non Weak Bonus, or simply as a "go fast" PA like it used to be three years ago.

Nabarta Type-0
    Spoiler!

PP consumption makes my stomach queasy, but the "always JG" effect is cool. Although that's also accomplished by L/Tech C Parrying, so this Tech is better as an interrupt tool for mobbing or aggressive bosses. Probably won't be used, but it's better than the original, at least.

Gigrants Type-0
    Spoiler!

LIGHT DPS, HO! Could this be the rise of a new solid mobbing tool for FO/TE? PP consumption isn't too shabby either, so invested Forces could potentially have at around 8 to 12 seconds of upkeep. Probably the best custom this update.
    Last edited by Altiea; Feb 20, 2017 at 01:24 AM.

Sakura Endo Type-0
    Spoiler!

Someone called this "Guren Endo", and they wouldn't be wrong. It's a little slow, and that PP cost makes me wary of how the Craft will affect damage, so this is one of those "wait and see" deals.
    For a Sakura that damage is quite low especially for multiple crits. Don't know if it is the build, the mob, or just the PA itself but I think I'll stick to regular Sakura; considering he only dropped one that whole clip.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Does it say anything about Flame Tech Charge being unwearable as Fo? but I'd just assume Fo can't wear it.

that's cool. Hu/Fo tank rejoyce!
    time for 12 unit