Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    From the video, the HP restore ring does seem to have the same 7.5% as the regular summoner skill. Hufi gonna love it, as it will make it almost as tanky as husu. Heck, Hufi could even go Gix without much hassle now too 8D
    yes, if it's gonna be restoring up to 100 with 5s intervals, then pretty much any class can find it useful. Strange how this ring is L, not R.

I thought reading it was going to be R actually, but if it is L, I wonder if it can be stacked with Summoner now.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I thought reading it was going to be R actually, but if it is L, I wonder if it can be stacked with Summoner now.
    Su probably won't be able to wear it at all.
    oh, my bad. It was a typo on bumbed, that is now fixed. It's R. Well you can always have this ring around when survivability is crucial
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Feb 20, 2017 at 01:38 PM.

out of all the launcher PA's that could have made Launcher more useful, they chose rodeo drive. GG. Not underestimating it´s capabilities, but visually, it stinks. Also, concentrate one or zero distance were much better candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Also, concentrate one or zero distance were much better candidates.
    Both of those PAs work fine. If they're going to be making crafts for PAs, I'd rather they do it to ones that barely get any use at all, than the ones that need a slight buff.

I'm actually quite hyped for Crafted Rodeo Dive; I just hope the damage isn't nerfed too much (if at all).

While they're at it, I would've also liked Flame Bullet to be a "Hold down the PA button in order to continuously flame enemies while consuming PP"; moreover, I feel like Flame Bullet could use a tad-bit more damage, or faster ticks. It's a nice alternative for Close Range Combat when you don't want to Crafted-Divine Launcher the Ground (costs +35 ~ 45 pp), Cosmos Break ('cause it's quite slow, and costs 40pp), Crazy Smash enemies away ('cause you need to be point-blank, and the PA will whiff if you're not), or if you don't feel like spamming Zero Distance for whatever reason. It's also nice that you can maneuver around during Flame Bullet. So maybe in the future, I hope they can implement a Craft-able Flame Bullet.

Yeah, Zero Distance and Concentrate One are fine; Zero Distance Spam is great for close range, and Concentrate One is great as a "clean up" PA since it only costs 20 pp compared to Crafted Divine Launcher, which can cost anywhere between 35-45 pp.

R/Flame Tech S Charge has a niche in that Boots wielders in relevant content weak to Fire (ULT Lillipa, mecha cats), one could combine it with JBTASC and a fast-charge Custom to get practical insta-cast Techs for Vinto rotations.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Not sure why I want to charge tech in the first place for Jet Boots bonus though... a delay is still a delay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Both of those PAs work fine. If they're going to be making crafts for PAs, I'd rather they do it to ones that barely get any use at all, than the ones that need a slight buff.
    My beef with the sakura end craft for katanas in a nutshell.

They could have done something more with hatou.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    My beef with the sakura end craft for katanas in a nutshell.

They could have done something more with hatou.
    Hatou still gets a ton of use, though? Not only is it amazing for getting lots of hits for kc, but its just plain stronger than most other katana PAs with proper positioning