Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Gigrants type 0 costs quite lot of pp if let it reach the charged blade state. Not to mention you're practically vulnerable while casting it. Upside though is that it can be used with a talis and doesn't stick to player like ramegid type 0. Though atm I cant really see why I'd take it over zondeel + ragrantsEdit: Actually scratch that, range for the charged blade is frigging huge.
    https://twitter.com/mudder_1015/stat...99187712114688

Surprised someone hasn't mentioned the new TMG ring. Final nail in the coffin for GuRa tbh.
    Last edited by Nyansan; Mar 8, 2017 at 07:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I love how Sacred Skewer craft is basically just the final part of Dus Skadd from PSU/PSP2
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Gigrants type 0 costs quite lot of pp if let it reach the charged blade state. Not to mention you're practically vulnerable while casting it. Upside though is that it can be used with a talis and doesn't stick to player like ramegid type 0. Though atm I cant really see why I'd take it over zondeel + ragrants

Surprised someone hasn't mentioned the new TMG ring. Final nail in the coffin for GuRa tbh.
    Dang right it's dang great with Talis. If only the first blade is stronger...

As for TMG ring, maybe cause people need to level it up first to see its potential.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Lv1 Tmg Ring = 100% S-Damage / 120% R-Damage btw ......
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    GIFs and thoughts for all upcoming Customs.

Ein Raketen Type-0
    Spoiler!

Gun Mode is a pretty standard ranged projectile; could find use for RAs. Sword Mode is much more interesting, as it basically sets a floating mine that damages stuff when they walk into it. As it knocks down, one could find opportunities to use it as a setup tool.
    look closer, it's not a melee mode/ gun mode split like streizwei.

they are dash canceling after the first slash that creates the aerial mine; then the final one they let the full pa play out, where the shot causes the aerial mine to accelerate and pierce multiple enemies
    it's worth noting they added a JA window between the slash and the shot, so you could JA out of it early to leave the aerial mines in place if you want

Just tried this Sakura-0... it's clumsy. Sometimes it doesn't wanna charge 2nd attack, keep repeating 1st one unless drain all PP.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Just tried this Sakura-0... it's clumsy. Sometimes it doesn't wanna charge 2nd attack, keep repeating 1st one unless drain all PP.
    First slash charges for about half a second then if you let the button go second slash is gonna be released. Takes a while to get used to imo

Also, just tried out Sacred Skewer 0 on mama EQ and the range + piercing effect makes for a good cube wiper. Damage pretty good aswell
    Last edited by Nyansan; Mar 8, 2017 at 08:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

You need to press and hold during the first slash, and release for the second
    我ら来たれり。ーWe have arrived.ー

Quote Originally Posted by XykeVayaris View Post
    You need to press and hold during the first slash, and release for the second
    I know that but charge circle doesn't appear while 1st attack cycled

There's no charge circle but there's a spark like shunka i guess.