Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Welp, looks like Nabarta type-0 now renders Tech C Parry ring partially obsolete
    I think I would rather just use Ragrants with ring. It's constant invulnerability essentially. No need to swap weapon/subpalette position either. The ring also provides a little safety net for things like Resta and it's good for shaving time off some EQ's like Shifta+tech parry during Double fly by in solo PD.

I don't like Nabarta 0 at all, because the damage is ass, you're better off just using TCP which is basically invulnerability because 0.6s is literally forever.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Welp, looks like Nabarta type-0 now renders Tech C Parry ring partially obsolete, and might just be the standard "guard" tech for Te
    The i-frames feel exactly like melee perfect guard, and can be activated at an instant, very low PP cost too (when not held and only used for an instant of course)

No All-Guard function though, but still, quite an amazing custom tech craft imo
    nabarta0 is garbage, paying pp to block for low dmg against non-ice weak stuff is a waste. tech parry ring remains GOD

I could tell I wouldn't like Nabarta Type-0 from the footage.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I think nabarta 0 is more for melee techer than anything else really.
    Force should just use tech charge parry ring, and spam as usual.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it's probably better against multi-hit attacks than tech charge parry; you could probably march straight through a line of double's clown cars with it

is the "pp refund on block" thing I noticed in the trailer a part of the tech? if not then nevermind I guess, you would need some way to get pp back if you were guarding against something like that

Even playing as Te/Fi as I was, it's pretty garbage. I mean, it's fun, and it's a cool class fantasy; enemies dashing themselves upon the magic knight's frosty shield, but Tech Parry C is superior in pretty much any way that counts.

Well it still has some niche use, as it was said against multi-hit attacks : with a full PP gauge, you can avoid stuff like Mother's cubes, or Persona insta-kill (you'll still need to mirage after killing your PP at the end to not eat the last hit). But yeah they should realy have beefed up its damage : it's shit even with Elysion, and an uncharged tech being shitty with this potential means a lot

Guren is no longer the go to dps option for katana now. (atleast you can still yolo tracking dps with it.)

From swiki:

sakura T0 - JC 52 frames, 1592 (1680) dps
    sakura T0 - No JC 25 frames, 1490 dps (been changed on swiki. not 2k anymore as well as frames 17 -> 25)
    sakura T0 + gekka - 74 frames total, 1788 (1849) dps (comparable to full hit hatou RIP)

guren - with final slash 64 frames, 1388 dps
    Last edited by Reilet; Mar 13, 2017 at 06:39 PM.

sakura0 is not for 160 pp guys lower dmg than guren but eat much more pp