Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Gigrants Type-0
    Spoiler!
    This oversized lawnmower doesn't look OP at all. Also i wonder if union's 10% reduction + drink reduc can affect these 2 crafts.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

The characters previewing the new crafted PAs/techs are using basic weapon with non-optimum build, ofc the damage shown is low. I still remember guren 2nd slash is shown doing less than 10k dmg in preview lol

With that being said, the DPS for gigrants T0 looks very high, and final slash dealing around 15k on non-weakpoint is something to take note of.

As for sakura T0, it looks decent enuff. At least when the update arrive, we'll only need 4 excubes to revert it back to default Sakura if want.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I remember way back when il techs were first added, il grants was actually nowhere near as scaled up as it was thought it would be. I don't doubt that to be the same case for gigrants, with it potentially being te/fi or te/br (with stances hidden on a different palette) with an extended 3* wand and photon flare ring. If it scales up really nicely, that'll be great, but I don't expect it to.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    For a Sakura that damage is quite low especially for multiple crits. Don't know if it is the build, the mob, or just the PA itself but I think I'll stick to regular Sakura; considering he only dropped one that whole clip.
    since the reset cost would be down to 4 cubes, I guess people would be more willing to try then decide to keep it or not

I hope HP ring gonna be tottaly OP, like really OP. 100% heal every 0.4 sec or something at lvl1, so nobody will die period.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I hope HP ring gonna be tottaly OP, like really OP. 100% heal every 0.4 sec or something at lvl1, so nobody will die period.
    hope it helps who love to sub a non hunter subclass

Am I the only one seeing the potential of Nabarta type zero or am I crazy ?

that + 20PP on successful JG is quite big, so you could basically use it like a tighter but more efficient tech parry, not to mention tech can be held so some multi-hitting things will be easier to deal with. Sure it's not a revolution, but I could easily see myself giving a spot to that on my subpalette

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post

that + 20PP on successful JG is quite big, so you could basically use it like a tighter but more efficient tech parry, not to mention tech can be held so some multi-hitting things will be easier to deal with. Sure it's not a revolution, but I could easily see myself giving a spot to that on my subpalette
    Sounds solid

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post

Requires you to be really clutch with it otherwise it's more of a handicap DPS-wise with the PP drain. Not really liking the drain speed; it's like a reverse lv10 PP convert on an orbit. Also, I think the +20 pp is essentially just a refund if you manage to be on point with it as the tech in the video stopped when it reached 18pp. Either way, as it stands now it seems too high of a risk for the reward
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

From the video, the HP restore ring does seem to have the same 7.5% as the regular summoner skill. Hufi gonna love it, as it will make it almost as tanky as husu. Heck, Hufi could even go Gix without much hassle now too 8D