Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

mind fucking boggling
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

could they at least make the penality not apply to password-protected multiparties; though they would probably need a way to do that so people don't lock the MPA after it fills

as it stands it really messes with private MPAs

I can see why Sega wants to punish leavers:

1. People leaving runs because they don't like the MPA's performance runs against Sega's "veterans and beginners playing together" ideal.
    2. From a story-wise/role-playing standpoint, is it okay to abandon a quest and let Magatsu rampage through Shironia simply because there is no WB or because the run is otherwise going slow? What happened to your duty as a member of ARKS to help protect our allies?

I have to say, though, that disconnect rule is a real bitch. I can understand not wanting leavers to have a workaround, but that will probably burn a lot of people that disconnect by sheer bad luck. Too bad about that CF progress that you were hoping to make since it requires the EQ you just got locked out of. Better luck next time!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    could they at least make the penality not apply to password-protected multiparties; though they would probably need a way to do that so people don't lock the MPA after it fills

as it stands it really messes with private MPAs
    "Time to ditch your 630 friends and get new ones." - Sega

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    "Time to ditch your 630 friends and get new ones." - Sega
    or ditch 630 yourself and stop playing the game

Do jp players even get d/c regularly? Im under the impression that their isp infrastructure is leagues better than what i have in the states.

(With the shitty internet i have, i still dont d/c often... Pso2 is super lenient on laggy connection)

Unless there is an issue with the servers or the datacenter that hosts the servers (at which point Sega would promptly address and compensate for), chances are very slim that a native internet connection in Japan will run into disconnect issues from the users' side.

So 630´d and your EQ run goes FUBAR, seems we´ll be playing a roulette every EQ.

Yeah ditchers need to be dealt with but simply shuffling them out of the (pro)block is a big enough screw since we all know that getting a non standard block screws your runs anyways.

Better yet, send all detractors to vita blocks!.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I can see why Sega wants to punish leavers:
    *snip*
    I have to say, though, that disconnect rule is a real bitch. I can understand not wanting leavers to have a workaround, but that will probably burn a lot of people that disconnect by sheer bad luck. Too bad about that CF progress that you were hoping to make since it requires the EQ you just got locked out of. Better luck next time!
    Yeah...depending how bothersome this wonderful solution will be, I'll might have better sleep time. No way to sometimes "have to" wake up in middle of night for clearing a CF with such new rule. Thank you segabakasama
    Can't wait to see what gud stuff will comes out when necky td will be back as I got an overload of 630 during this period

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    Do jp players even get d/c regularly? Im under the impression that their isp infrastructure is leagues better than what i have in the states.

(With the shitty internet i have, i still dont d/c often... Pso2 is super lenient on laggy connection)
    My internet is utter shit too, and even I don't usually get 630'd. Only when my own equipment is being shit or during Necky, don't know why that quest like to produce 630s.