Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 LastLast

So here's plan B for when you find yourself in a poorly-performing MPA:
    • Humbly finish the bad run.
    • After the run is done, either:
      • Wait a couple minutes before jumping into the next run in so you can slip into another MPA rotation with a separate group of people, or
      • Jump to another block and try to get into a run there.

Following these instructions will probably get you stuck in a 3/12 MPA that won't get started, but what else can you do?

(j/k, btw)
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Double post hype

Here are some advanced tips for TD4:

Are you in a run that is doomed to fail? Instead of leaving and risking punishment, try instead to help the run reach its natural conclusion.
    • Ignore serious threats to the run, like:
      • Vibrace bombs
      • Exoda
      • Infected columns
    • Never use an AIS.
    • Try to manipulate the kill rate for enemies, so that a suicide pack of Goldrahdas spawn at the end of a wave.
    • Bring with you into the run a set of poor equipment that you can change into if the run goes south. Bring a set of gryphon units and a +0 20% 13* weapon that is fresh from a collection file. Remove one or both of your rings. With this set equipped, you can pretend to help with the effort, and you will resemble the kind of player that Sega's rules are trying to support. You might want to bring a +8 12* Izane unit with no affixes, since it will increase your tankiness somewhat with a set that otherwise may get you killed. Make sure to change out your solo PD S-rank title as well to not ruin the effect.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Loveless62; Mar 13, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    So here's plan B for when you find yourself in a poorly-performing MPA:
    • Humbly finish the bad run.
    • After the run is done, either:
      • Wait a couple minutes before jumping into the next run in so you can slip into another MPA rotation with a separate group of people, or
      • Jump to another block and try to get into a run there.

Following these instructions will probably get you stuck in a 3/12 MPA that won't get started, but what else can you do?

(j/k, btw)
    Or you could just ark and go to the store since there is no rule against afking as far as i know.

soon pvp will get it
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

afk is in bad player category. you may banned if you got many reported.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    afk is in bad player category. you may banned if you got many reported.
    Unless you dance under a tower while afking there will be no punishment. Everyone needs to visit bathroom/answer phone/do chore once a couple of EQ right?

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Unless you dance under a tower while afking there will be no punishment. Everyone needs to visit bathroom/answer phone/do chore once a couple of EQ right?
    Like doing EQ very seriously and then this happened.

Mother EQ 27 min, 12/12 was about to leave few times, but i endured, SEGA you cant banhammer tough guys like me lol.

If Mother is taking you 27 minutes, you're doing something wrong, not the rest of the people.

I did a duo with a friend last Mother, and even though we kept dying 'coz we're noobs and we lost so much damage (Chain Trigger Bug, the finish sometimes just dies instead of lasting like it should), it only took us like 35 minutes or something. My 4/12 groups usually finish in about 15~20 minutes as well, so don't be so quick to jump on everyone else being the problem.

I'm not pro or anything, but people need to realise that if bad runs are really common, there can only be one reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    If Mother is taking you 27 minutes, you're doing something wrong, not the rest of the people.

I did a duo with a friend last Mother, and even though we kept dying 'coz we're noobs and we lost so much damage (Chain Trigger Bug, the finish sometimes just dies instead of lasting like it should), it only took us like 35 minutes or something. My 4/12 groups usually finish in about 15~20 minutes as well, so don't be so quick to jump on everyone else being the problem.
    When you lowman mother she stays down for way longer after breaking all the hands, so you can't exactly do a 1:1 comparison.