Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    No, I posted it here on purpose and thought I made it clear enough that it was a stab at how I felt something as small as the music they play was more important than dealing with "ditchers" when most of them are people that are probably DCed or had their game crash after they broke something in the newest update.

Thanks though. Even though I still feel they should stop using the lame anime music in EQs.
    They hyped the anime so hard than PSNova itself, it annoys me a lot. When are they gonna include PSNova characters(excluding the one that's gone for good)?

This is basically a double edged blade but unfortunately locks me into playing with a bunch of bads the whole run but nothing is stopping me from putting on my LR units if i gotta deal with this crap "but if you just do your part it'll go by faster!" *sitting at Goron gate for 3mins* s-sure guys.

But who knows, Sega will probably back track on this if it gets enough negative attention, if anything stick to Team Organized runs. Sucks for the people who consistently 630 though

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    They hyped the anime so hard than PSNova itself, it annoys me a lot. When are they gonna include PSNova characters(excluding the one that's gone for good)?
    they'll probably throw it in to a separate scratch like the PSU ones going on right now or just ignore it entirely, i mean look how long its taken to get NPC voices into the players hands finally

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I am tired of them forcing that damn anime, and the damn characters down our throats.
    Of all the things to do with a pso2 anime, it was about high school kids, an un-innovative reality-meets-game/digital world plot, and so much SEGA-brand masturbation, it was as cringy to watch as watamote, but not in a good way.
    This is the one anime I watched, and HATED after 10 years of watching anime casually.
    /rantover
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 22, 2017 at 01:33 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I am tired of them forcing that damn anime, and the damn characters down our throats.
    Of all the things to do with a pso2 anime, it was about high school kids, an un-innovative reality-meets-game/digital world plot, and so much SEGA-brand masturbation, it was as cringy to watch as watamote, but not in a good way.
    This is the one anime I watched, and HATED after 10 years of watching anime casually.
    /rantover
    dont worry, some of us feel the same, we're just waiting for Ep4 to be over with and maybe we can get back to space instead of boring ol earth
    i like some of the stuff in Ep4 but really it feels lacking, did I mention I only watched the first Ep of the anime and dropped it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i like some of the stuff in Ep4 but really it feels lacking, did I mention I only watched the first Ep of the anime and dropped it?
    I watched the first episode, and half of the second when I realized how much I hated literally everything they've established, and how they established it.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I only watched the first. I decided to go back later and watch some of the "battles". I don't regret my choice of not watching it.

But who knows, Sega will probably back track on this if it gets enough negative attention
    That is funny isn't that right SG scratch with non-tradeable items, filler, inability to change color for most, 40 items required to exchange for something you want, 80 SG per try, and CC exchange tickets.

This is basically a double edged blade but unfortunately locks me into playing with a bunch of bads the whole run but nothing is stopping me from putting on my LR units if i gotta deal with this crap "but if you just do your part it'll go by faster!" *sitting at Goron gate for 3mins* s-sure guys.
    I love how you call it a double edged blade when it's aimed squarely at your throat.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the 7th episode and onward of the anime would have been passable if it was not for the first 6 episodes being horrendously boring and constantly heavily foreshadowing that something was going to happen, only for it to Not Happen

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    /rantover
    One does not talk about PSO-2 The Animation....

If I could go back in time....
    I would go back to the time of the Hurrian Witches and ask them to teach me their version of a Demonic Magic Circle...
    Then I would go to the ground where SEGA would supposedly be built in the future and draw a giant, possessed, wrathy-looking Demonic Magic Circle, followed by "a another useless and meaningless incantation..." hoping that the cosmos would hear my plea and drop a meteorite at that very spot around the time a certain individual from SEGA conjures the thought "Bansai!!! Lets make a PSO-2 anime!"
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"