Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    2ch is already on their 4/5th thread. JP will complain about anything on anonymous forums. Especially the ones without a moderator.
    Betting you half of the 1000 replies in each thread is not even related to the topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Betting you half of the 1000 replies in each thread is not even related to the topic at hand.
    If the general concept is "sega sucks", then all replies are on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    If the general concept is "sega sucks", then all replies are on the topic.
    Set them on fire!
    Eeeee where's my money~
    Gosh, really? why would they do that, what if we got purely disconnected?
    All players can rejoyce now from these dirty ditchers.. but still, the ones who got dc as well?
    sucks.
    unbelievable. They seriously don't know what they're doing, aren't they.
    come on!
    kkod9012ks90asSs.jpg
    still trying to reach them for this. Not sure if they'd hear anyway. This sucks.

Illuminati?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    In the latest broadcast, SEGA made a statement that they're going to be implementing countermeasures against ditchers in Emergency Quests. Specifically, leaving a 12/12 game will lock you out of the EQ for the rest of its duration.

SEGA recently released a statement on their website clarifying this: http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=10697
    even disconnect also effected , man sega really have to punish player who sudden dc... well hope that telepipe proxy can fix lag and random dc as soon as possible

Someone should ask Sega what their stance on using the anime music in EQs is. Like I'm tired of having my videos copyrighted because of 30 seconds of a lame PSO2 Anime song in the EQ. I feel this is more important than people leaving EQs. :v

I could just use Youtube's ability to remove or replace the music but it is still rather annoying when it is featured in the game in just about every new EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Someone should ask Sega what their stance on using the anime music in EQs is. Like I'm tired of having my videos copyrighted because of 30 seconds of a lame PSO2 Anime song in the EQ. I feel this is more important than people leaving EQs. :v

I could just use Youtube's ability to remove or replace the music but it is still rather annoying when it is featured in the game in just about every new EQ.
    Kinda unrelated to the topic here but you know you can adjust the BGM sound only on the game options right? keep voices/effects/beamspams but silence the music, problem solved (unless you want to keep the music which goes back to your problem)

Back on topic, i do hope single fight bosses like mom/PD are excluded, weŽll have to wait until they discuss the topic on the next broadcast (i do hope someone asks about it instead of the silly things they usually ask).
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post

You should ask youtube instead of sega. Apparently uploading the entire song is legal but having it played in your video (intentionally or not) is forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    In the latest broadcast, SEGA made a statement that they're going to be implementing countermeasures against ditchers in Emergency Quests. Specifically, leaving a 12/12 game will lock you out of the EQ for the rest of its duration.

SEGA recently released a statement on their website clarifying this: http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=10697
    All this will do is convince elitist players to stay within their elitist teams and more elitist teams to be formed. Only people who will bitch and complain about this are teamless pugs who like to leave at the first sign of trouble. Sure, I am teamless myself... but at least I stay and fight to the very end in most games!
    Spoiler!
    PSO-2 is the game I come back to when I am feeling bored of everything out there and so far I am not feeling so bored, or interested in returning to this game.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

No, I posted it here on purpose and thought I made it clear enough that it was a stab at how I felt something as small as the music they play was more important than dealing with "ditchers" when most of them are people that are probably DCed or had their game crash after they broke something in the newest update.

Thanks though. Even though I still feel they should stop using the lame anime music in EQs.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Feb 21, 2017 at 07:14 PM.

Well, if ya got dc'd in EQ, ZOOBAARAASHEEKUU UNNN GAA NAAIINAAA KEEMEE WAA.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2