Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

It's funny because the entire reason this has occurred is because of people farming in Necky. A lot of people left after Gal because his affix drops were very good, instead of going to the end, so people who wanted to finish obviously complained. It's not people ditching because they don't like the run, it's trying to farm as much as they can from one specific enemy in the 30 minute time slot.

I should probably update the OP.
    Last edited by Z-0; Mar 4, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    It's funny because the entire reason this has occurred is because of people farming in Necky. A lot of people left after Gal because his affix drops were very good, instead of going to the end, so people who wanted to finish obviously complained. It's not people ditching because they don't like the run, it's trying to farm as much as they can from one specific enemy in the 30 minute time slot.
    I like how having a single crystal at the end was supposed to be the solution to that, but for some reason bosses in TD never got that treatment. So instead of changing the boss drops they're doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I like how having a single crystal at the end was supposed to be the solution to that, but for some reason bosses in TD never got that treatment. So instead of changing the boss drops they're doing this?
    Yeah. I suspect heavily that those drops in middle of run is part of what cause lags in TD. I mean
    1-rare drops are tracking players to a certain distance
    2-more props on map to handle
    That's why I usually pick them up asap but after a while you are short on storage then you have to stop in middle of run to empty your inventory. Meanwhile mobs run around or kick your ass <_<
    Considering the horrible experience I got from Neckys TD with hellish lag + random 630, if the upcoming one is to be acting same then I will have to give up whatever CF is bound with it.
    GG sega =_= b

Edit: What was very strange with Necky TD is that 1st run was usually bearable. 2nd the shit start to be hard to handle. 3rd ...@_@
    Last edited by Masu; Mar 4, 2017 at 01:58 PM.

>Can't tell if player abandoned quest or got disconnected... punish them anyway.
    >Getting 630 will cause you to lose the block (unless premium) and might lead to a ban if it happens often.

In a nutshell

Also, if they cant tell whether you disconnected or abandoned then I'm expecting for people to still get hit with a strike even if you 630 from a locked 3 party 12/12 room/mpa. So all the effort you made to make that pre-made like he says will also go to waste.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tunga; Mar 4, 2017 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I'm sorry but this is complete BS now. The ban should only apply to people who force quit the EQ by the party screen or quitting the game. It's unfair to punish people when Sega's servers are notorious for disconnecting them. You'd think with an mmo this old they wouldn't want to ban their remaining players? All this is gonna do is scare people out of running EQs

The Sega continues to have stupid ideas ...

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

ok so let me get this straight:

630 = sucks to be you

pairing up with a friend, kicking them and then abandoning = you are both A-OK

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    ok so let me get this straight:

630 = sucks to be you

pairing up with a friend, kicking them and then abandoning = you are both A-OK
    JP tells me both methods incur the penalty.

time to wait for the backslash once this kicks in and good luck with you VPN users and your frequent 630's

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    JP tells me both methods incur the penalty.
    oh so it's more "the first person to abandon/disconnect in a full, 12-player group after the quest starts get's hit with a strike, if somebody is kicked from a party the first person to drop after that still gets a strike"

so we would need to look out for trolls baiting people into penalizing themselves by forming a party then kicking one or more of them after the quest starts, making people think it's ok to drop out now that somebody else already left
    Last edited by Zorak000; Mar 4, 2017 at 06:22 PM. Reason: added quote