Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Sounds like the right direction to me. If you drop out of a run, you should lose the run -- no reason to give people who bail more chances than those who don't.

Granted, it's SEGA, so one or more things about this are going to be horribly implemented and troll people in circles on day 1. But I don't really see why people are complaining about the idea of it. Disconnecting is disconnecting, regardless of whether you did it on purpose -- and there's no reliable way to detect that anyway, so anything less than a catch-all punishment wouldn't affect most ragequits anyway.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    That is funny isn't that right SG scratch with non-tradeable items, filler, inability to change color for most, 40 items required to exchange for something you want, 80 SG per try, and CC exchange tickets.
    well it's essentially a free scratch where you can earn the currency for it for free too (unless your paying actually money for it...) at anytime doing different so of course it's gonna get lots of bloat but maybe it's not as big as regular scratches? not as much as a money maker as Sega wants it to be

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    I love how you call it a double edged blade when it's aimed squarely at your throat.
    I love how despite people being on this game for years they still play at the same level since 2012 so im forced to carry these guys, ya no thanks (and i was being ironic about the LR units) i'll stick to organized runs on specific EQ's while you can enjoy your 15min+ Mother Run

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    Sounds like the right direction to me. If you drop out of a run, you should lose the run -- no reason to give people who bail more chances than those who don't.

Granted, it's SEGA, so one or more things about this are going to be horribly implemented and troll people in circles on day 1. But I don't really see why people are complaining about the idea of it. Disconnecting is disconnecting, regardless of whether you did it on purpose -- and there's no reliable way to detect that anyway, so anything less than a catch-all punishment wouldn't affect most ragequits anyway.
    If this game wasn't so specific on time then I would agree with you. But no, you may wait weeks for a certain EQ to fill Collection Files if SEGA somehow fucked up and glitched that only one run you ever need.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I love how despite people being on this game for years they still play at the same level since 2012 so im forced to carry these guys, ya no thanks (and i was being ironic about the LR units) i'll stick to organized runs on specific EQ's while you can enjoy your 15min+ Mother Run
    Just pointing out that calling it a double edged sword is laughable when your little tantrums are the reason it exists in the first place. But I suppose the irony of wasting everyone's time by dropping out is lost on you under all that impotent rage.

At least we can agree organised runs are always more enjoyable.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

There isn't even that much to do after Mother to be honest, what's with that rage about 15 minutes? You could probably say something about multishipping on 9 different characters but at this point you're mad that normal groups don't have the rare chasing mindset you do. Most people play using mostly 1 character or a few on the same ship so I don't see why MPA should bend to people who want to do Arks Fleet tour. It's nice if they do but it's not required.

Entire point of EP4 and onward EQs was limiting the number of runs so that you don't need to rush and are fine with slower MPAs, yet people still want to circumvent it by multishipping and still bitch about how bad their MPA was. I bet most of them also bitch about LQ being baaaaaaad with randoms not realizing that you can run it way faster as two competent people than 4 usual pugs.

I think what he meant was the slower the mpa is, the bigger the chance you'll get dc during the run. I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    There isn't even that much to do after Mother to be honest, what's with that rage about 15 minutes? You could probably say something about multishipping on 9 different characters but at this point you're mad that normal groups don't have the rare chasing mindset you do. Most people play using mostly 1 character or a few on the same ship so I don't see why MPA should bend to people who want to do Arks Fleet tour. It's nice if they do but it's not required.

Entire point of EP4 and onward EQs was limiting the number of runs so that you don't need to rush and are fine with slower MPAs, yet people still want to circumvent it by multishipping and still bitch about how bad their MPA was. I bet most of them also bitch about LQ being baaaaaaad with randoms not realizing that you can run it way faster as two competent people than 4 usual pugs.
    It's called boosters.

I could be full boosted with tri100 and food items that provide a triboost buff and have enough time for a 9 minute choco clear, then shit happens and it drags 12 minutes wasting your triboosts in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    It's called boosters.

I could be full boosted with tri100 and food items that provide a triboost buff and have enough time for a 9 minute choco clear, then shit happens and it drags 12 minutes wasting your triboosts in the process.
    We're showered with boosters. Xie donut is literally 1 badge and people think it's okay to abandon quests because of that.

At this point I am plenty sure that people just hate playing PSO2 and want to get over with everything really soon to go back to hugging visiphone.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    We're showered with boosters. Xie donut is literally 1 badge and people think it's okay to abandon quests because of that.

At this point I am plenty sure that people just hate playing PSO2 and want to get over with everything really soon to go back to hugging visiphone.
    So where do I exchange some Excubes for Triboost 100s?

I honestly don't care about the donuts. I only care about them wasting my Tri100s/Tri150s.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    So where do I exchange some Excubes for Triboost 100s?

I honestly don't care about the donuts. I only care about them wasting my Tri100s/Tri150s.
    Sega gives out tons of 100% and if you don't want to "waste" your precious 150s then you should just go to organized MPAs. You're still are being pretty much the equivalent of a guy AFKing in the corner just because you lost your 15% better chance for a rare and some excubes. If you think that's okay then you should be completely fine with a person using lucky rise throughout the entire EQ either way.
    Last edited by vantpers; Feb 23, 2017 at 02:45 PM.