Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

But the limited-run EQs is not a good thing. Ever since limited-run EQs, the community feeling in PSO2 has completely fizzled up. Back during the Tower Defense days, you could always get statics and people were always looking for new groups and people to play with, so they could try their best in groups and plan things out.

However, since limited-run EQs, people just simply aren't interested in trying their best anymore, because it doesn't matter how long the run takes, so nobody is talking to each other, trying to improve themselves for the EQ so they can reap more rewards out of it, etc.

The issue is not the fact that organised got more runs than PUG -- the issue is that idiots such as Kril can't seem to realise that people don't play video games the same way as they do and seem to expect public groups to live up to their standards, when what they SHOULD do is get their own group to play with and let people just get on with it.

Considering the amount of people that complain about public groups, it's mind boggling that people don't try to make their own communities for their precious better runs. That's what I did, way back in 2012, and I never play in public groups anymore because it's just nicer to play with the friends I've gathered, and when I do play in public groups, I don't expect them to be tryhards because who gives a shit, it's a video game.

Regarding the actual topic, it's a step in the right direction, I agree, the problem is that SEGA's implementation of it is terrible, punishing statics and people who may DC through no fault of their own (do you really think people who 630 are having problems with their connection? Usually, it's on SEGA's side)

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Sega gives out tons of 100% and if you don't want to "waste" your precious 150s then you should just go to organized MPAs. You're still are being pretty much the equivalent of a guy AFKing in the corner just because you lost your 15% better chance for a rare and some excubes. If you think that's okay then you should be completely fine with a person using lucky rise throughout the entire EQ either way.
    Why am I being the equivalent of an AFKer when I actually participate in the quest again? I don't actively quit any quests unless it's obviously down to a 6/12 on something that requires 12 people to clear/get a good grade, or if I actually get 630'd.

My entire reply revolves around your "what's with that rage about 15 minutes". Maybe I should have cropped the entire post and quote just that one line.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Feb 23, 2017 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Why am I being the equivalent of an AFKer when I actually participate in the quest again? I don't actively quit any quests unless it's obviously down to a 6/12 on something that requires 12 people to clear/get a good grade, or if I actually get 630'd.

My entire reply revolves around your "what's with that rage about 15 minutes". Maybe I should have cropped the entire post and quote just that one line.
    Well the entire thread was talking about specifically leaving full EQs so I assumed what I assumed. I still don't see much reason in caring about minor boosts to your RNG rate as I am pretty sure humans can't really feel the difference between 1% and 1.3% rates.

And yes you could say limited run EQs were bad, if you are actually interested in efficiency running it and the like. Still, it was a decent fix for most other people since it helped alleviate the problem of everyone hating on each other's guts in pug MPAs, at least a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post

The issue is not the fact that organised got more runs than PUG -- the issue is that idiots such as Kril can't seem to realise that people don't play video games the same way as they do and seem to expect public groups to live up to their standards, when what they SHOULD do is get their own group to play with and let people just get on with it.

Considering the amount of people that complain about public groups, it's mind boggling that people don't try to make their own communities for their precious better runs. That's what I did, way back in 2012, and I never play in public groups anymore because it's just nicer to play with the friends I've gathered, and when I do play in public groups, I don't expect them to be tryhards because who gives a shit, it's a video game.
    woah relax buddy, you honestly didn't think i didnt realize something so obvious? I don't usually have high expectations of pug runs either but you think after something thats been out for like a month that everyone should have that EQ down (not perfectly) to have reduced the average time (aka EFM that used to take the whole EQ period but now is dropped to around 10-15mins). I do however run with my team way more often than I ever would with randoms but you also gotta understand that not every team has a ton of people online either at times and have the same interest as you in certain EQ's so then your forced to run with randoms. Even with a 4/4 pt with friends or tm's that this doesn't change the run all that much if anything to a very small extent

I wouldn't bother to trying forming a team of hrm i guess what people today that throw this word around like its nothing "elitist", its too much work to bother scouting around for people who even play on a high level and most of them are apart of other teams already. Even then, I don't feel like managing a team either so i guess deal with pugs is the only choice

Oh its just vidya games yah? I mean l love failing raids and quests over and over (TD4) for 20mins etc at a time and could have gotten better loot but even though I wasted my own time/boosters and could have done something else, all that matters is that i had fun right? right? then don't play video games lul

Meh i don't like this change personally

quitters have always been a non issue for me (they're almost never a big loss anyway) and i haven't felt the need to quit a PUG in over 2 years
    so basically all this does for me is make badly timed 630s an instant log off, i only have so few of them thankfully but it'll still be annoying when it happens

actually not just for me, but have quitters ever been an issue at all ?
    hi

Is there a place to find the quest drop list for the EQs when the EQs are not active?

Also what wired lance 13* drops from the white day EQ and what element should I make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    It's called boosters.

I could be full boosted with tri100 and food items that provide a triboost buff and have enough time for a 9 minute choco clear, then shit happens and it drags 12 minutes wasting your triboosts in the process.
    I actually ran choco for an EQ window in a XH block (ie. the non expert blocks full of people with un/half grinded weapons, unaffixed units, etc). it took an average of ~8 minutes a run, longest one being 9:06 or thereabouts. If your choco runs were going so bad that you felt standing at a gate for 3-5 minutes waiting for the other side to clear was a better idea than side swapping to finish off the other side, I can only attribute it taking 12 minutes to finish as being mostly your own fault. Expert blocks on the other hand averaged 6-7, sometimes managing 4-5.

Quote Originally Posted by a silver king View Post
    I think some Quitters will just afk in the run now. If i should carry them they can carry me while i go to the store!
    I don't think they gain anything if they just AFK in the run in this issue. AFK in the field and ditching an MPA are two different thing with different reasons.

Ditching an MPA maybe because the users don't like the MPA or just want to leave. This relates more to tryhards who complaint about a pub mpa.

AFK in the run means they may not want to play but for the loot or they simply got to go midquest but don't want to leave the MPA. This relates more to leechers. This will relate to this thread's issue if SEGA decided to kick Players who stopped moving for 30 seconds in the MPA.

1. Sega really needs to implement reconnect mechanics then
    or fix their servers. I mean, every update new AC scratch content added. Couldn't they just once improve performance?
    2. What if fully team orgranized mpa decides to abandon and remake quest? that definitely was not taken into account.

That's likely why they are giving this advance warning, ahead of time. I mean why remake the quest for an EQ if you have a fully organized team?