Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

For TD1-2, if you play a FO you can cover a lane or side yourself as a FO, and 11 other bodies can most certainly deal with the other two lanes, and you can go help them later. You also get a lot of heals with crystals, so it's not a big issue. Take a friend or two who can also do lanes themselves and you've already won.

For TD3-4, you have AIS. You need to have people who are literally leeching to not be able to clear well, because AIS puts everyone on equal ground. Generally, you'll never have a situation where most of the MPA is literally leeching, so it's no big deal.

Necky I never played, I heard that was harder so I can't comment.

Admittedly, my comment was somewhat hyperbole, but I've noticed 99% of people who complain about leechers and how good they are tend to be people who are not so great themselves, and they're the ones who generally get carried, like that guy who made that wall of text. What kind of really good player can't put in the effort to get premade games or good friends as well, hmm? If leechers are apparently so bad (they're not), do something about it instead of complaining about leechers.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    There are no quests in PSO2 that require lots of people to be good. 1 good person (you) and 11 "leechers" (i.e. people who aren't that great) is enough to clear any quest comfortably with S-Rank providing the good person (you) is actually a good player.

Maybe Necky, because I never played that, but all the raid bosses and TD1-4 are all easy enough that you can carry alone, so only bad players actually complain about "leechers", just for clarity.
    Just pointing out quickly because it's a point that irks me all the time (it's not against you personally or anything) ; people should stop mixing leechers and undergeared

- A leecher is a person that just voluntarily downgrade his/her equips and/or downright go AFK just to get dat juicy loot. That person is and will always be effectively useless in a mpa in afk case.

- Somebody being undergeared means that their gear is not quite up to par to the difficulty they're playing, meaning their damage will be a bit low even if they actually put effort. I personally don't find that to be that big of an issue. in raid bosses and seasonals, it just means a longer fight/one less run, which may be annoying, but frankly doesn't remotely deserve to make a fuss about it.As for TD, just being there and doing something is a huge help, being collecting crystals, diverting aggro from tower or using various actions like heals, barriers, purifying sockets and so on. Sure they won't kill enemies as fast as some other players, but their presence and help have meaning, and shouldn't be looked down on.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 7, 2017 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I want to agree with you, but how do you carry TD with 1 person?
    Don't know about one person but not too long ago I and two others carried an MPA of 7 total after half the group dropped and we won. It was actually really fun.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

if anyone have some jp friend how about asking them to rely this msg to Sega ?

option 1 "give the players an option where players are cool with dcers and wont get a penalty if they dc midrun, instead of having ppl with dc issue risk a ban"

option 2:create a tracker for ppl pressing the abandon//disband//loggout buttons which is very simple...if they unplug their net connection to get error 630 on purpose they loose their block and have to go with leftover...or you could create a block especially for ditchers...upon relog ditcher get sent to the ditcher block and may not go to regular blocks for the next hour ...ditcher block penalty....bosses have 3 time more health and 25% less loot but can still do eq....doing that should discourage ppl from leaving on purpose in the less negative way if all they were aiming for is a quick run..if they were getting a slow run they just be punished by getting a even more slow run and slightly less loots if they ditch

option 3: have them ask Sega to tell players whats the strike limit within a month if they refuse option 1&2 at least so ppl can stop going to eq to avoid the ban hammer if they actually have dc issue but that still remain very irritating that such a system is in place...and its a bigger issue for players that have dc issue and play all day long which put them at even more risk or spoil they're mood if they reach the strike limit earlier than casual and force them to be casual

option 4:scrap that plan entirely if 1,2&3 are refuse because it will be truly bad for their income...due to ppl get ban and never return...some will leave due to loosing their friend....and the curren system decision will scare newer players away

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Don't know about one person but not too long ago I and two others carried an MPA of 7 total after half the group dropped and we won. It was actually really fun.
    I was just wondering about the logistic of defending all of the towers mostly on your own, which Z-0 explained. I agree though. You don't need a full MPA of amazing players, and a lot of the people complaining seem to not realize they're part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    a lot of the people complaining seem to not realize they're part of the problem.
    Pretty much this /:
    If you tell me that is slower and you are losing boost, fair enough. But to blame failure and insane times when the content of this game isnt even that hard, just proves how much the complainers are contributing to the MPA.

Z-0 is right you can carry TD 1-4 alone. In TD there are always group positions. Pick one, deal with it asap, and move accordingly. Unless the rest 11 players are AFK, there shouldn't be a problem. It's still slower if you want a speed run, but I guess some people don't see this as a fun challenge in pub mpa but rather a trouble, and it's understandable cause they aim for loots.

Maybe what SEGA concerned are those people with attitude who think they're so freakin tryhards and leave the pub mpa cause he thinks he's always better than others and the others slow him down, instead of challenge themselves to be a hero and enjoy the ride together as humans defending the world no matter what the situation is.

but now what if there is no ra in magatsu.. that sounds kinda lame

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    but now what if there is no ra in magatsu.. that sounds kinda lame
    but you can check classes and abandon before teleportation..

or play ra on magatsu yourself heh :3 if you want something to be done well, do it yourself

Noone guarantees you tho that those rangers you got in party will even use weak bullet.
    Last edited by rsod; Mar 7, 2017 at 05:21 PM.

Tough shit now! Sucks cause no ra is a pretty legit reason to quit.

I suspect players with the gear they generally have now though could handle Stu in reasonable time without RA (unless you have particularly bad luck with the number of undergeared in your MPA). The upside is I won't have to play "find the weakbullet" when the RA is bad I guess.

wrt the ban they really need transparency with this. They need to tell us how many strikes we got, how much time a strike persists for and how many earns a ban/permaban. It'd still be stupid and un-necessary but at least you could avoid the ban if you were having a particularly bad run wiht your connection or something. But I guess they dont want to say because they dont want people knowing how many times they can get away with quitting MPAs...
    Last edited by Raujinn; Mar 7, 2017 at 05:22 PM.