Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I don't know what to say about the dc one / client crash, really. They seem confident that everyone have and should have a stable connection.

Hmm guess that means the first sucka to d/c or quit is the one that gives a free pass for others to quit. Since it says FULL MPAs doesn't say anything about leaving at 11/12 and lower.

Also SEGA how about you do something about the campshippers or people who hang back in MPAs doing FA?

Maybe people will get around it by running 11/12 MPAs... Hopefully Sega isn't dumb enough to apply this to once per ship EQs.

Ewww........ Even when a 630 or client crash happens? Dang, that's quite radical, let's see how JP players will react to that And as for 11/12 mpas unfortunately at EQ time you can't escape having a 12/12 mpa, and there is a good chance it'll apply for major EQs more than low-tier EQs, our only hope for this to change is the JP players reaction will be massive enough

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

2 words: TOTAL BULLSHIT.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

I applaud that change. If you are in a 11/12 there is no penalty, so if the full party just sucks (because you are soo good it's always other's fault), only one will be penalized, the first one to leave.

I'm pretty indifferent to this tbh, if anything I wanna see what kind of shitstorm happens if the SEGA servers collectively fail and lock everyone out of a retry
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Guess they added this mostly for TD related missions. Hoping this doesnt affect single run boss EQs like PD and PI. They can add it to Magatsu for all I care though, at least it will be hilarious

If they would not include disconnect case, quitters would just pull the plug instead of abandoning the quest.
    It was necessary, and you should thank all the "where are my 8 choco runs" people for their amazing gaming etiquette.