Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast

testing methodology is bad, 54min timer vs 44 min one. One was the first stun most likely while the other one probably wasn't
    it is important because i've soloed it enough to notice stuns last longer as the fight goes on, noticeably longer towards the end, not so much on the first few so idk if it's based on number of stuns or mother's HP

i don't know but i wouldn't be suprised if number of people also affect it since this wouldn't be the first stun to be based on number of players, however this requires a retest
    Last edited by Remz69; Mar 18, 2017 at 07:39 AM.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Remz69 View Post
    testing methodology is bad, 54min timer vs 44 min one. One was the first stun most likely while the other one probably wasn't
    Uh, no. Those were both my own runs that I recorded (first one on ship 4 and 2nd on ship 2, so that's why the teams are different), so I think I'd know that they were both after the 3rd arm phase.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Mb it's you're quick jump ? well i am not a pro, but at last can S rank solo PD no problem.
    P.S. here is link, in order to not be unfounded https://youtu.be/kosxm0em1vg
    >not a pro
    >can S rank solo PD no problem

really?
    what is a condition for being pro then? having 7s affixed units? clearing solo xq in 10 minutes with 1* gunslash?

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    >not a pro
    >can S rank solo PD no problem
    Anything becomes easy after trying/doing it many times... Srs this "pro" meme needs to die already.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Anything becomes easy after trying/doing it many times... Srs this "pro" meme needs to die already.
    you can start by getting the others to stop calling people "elitist" when they get criticized for playing bad class combo's

solo pd is not pro status by any means tho

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you can start by getting the others to stop calling people "elitist" when they get criticized for playing bad class combo's
    You dont like my BrBo combo? elitist...
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    You dont like my BrBo combo? elitist...
    no i hate you FO/HU meme class scumbags...and HU/SU's still

solo pd is not pro status by any means tho
    I think it's mutual thing between people who play "bad" combinations and hate being criticized/can't take criticism, and people like you, who criticize them and talk shit about them in places like PSO-W (which at times you have made painfully obvious when really you should keep that out of the community), who complain about being "the better player" frequently, and then complain at the things caused by such behavior, like parser being banned for trash talking/negative impacts, anti-ditcher implementations etc. When in reality, both sides are just as bad for the game as the other, but are blind to realize it.

The people in the middle of all this are the ones who end up suffering because the back and forth between the "casual" and the "elite" (if to use the terms these two parties throw at each other) never ends. Because of naming and shaming, parser was seen only as a negative and thus has been "banned", because of the mass disapproval towards non-standard builds (this is partly SEGA's fault yes, for making so very few things "desirable" in 12 man runs) people started ditching when they saw things they don't like, no matter how good the player was with it or how appropriate it was.

no i hate you FO/HU meme class scumbags...and HU/SU's still
    Things like this just make you look like a bit of a tool to be honest, this doesn't contribute anything to the good of threads, after one time stating this everyone knows your opinion on it, really you just look like an angry guy, are you an angry guy? It's okay to vent it but at the same time don't make this place any more toxic than it already can be.
    Last edited by SmolNeko; Mar 18, 2017 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmolNeko View Post
    who complain about being "the better player" frequently, and then complain at the things caused by such behavior, like parser being banned for trash talking/negative impacts, anti-ditcher implementations etc. When in reality, both sides are just as bad for the game as the other, but are blind to realize it.
    ive never once complained (that i recall) about any of these things. I support the parser, it has its many uses; good and bad. Anti Ditcher well neither JP or Eng is happy about this, when it comes to non raid quests, this becomes a problem for me but ah well, gotta sit through it or get banned. I'll still take bad JP players over bad Eng players any day of the week in my pug runs

The people in the middle of all this are the ones who end up suffering because the back and forth between the "casual" and the "elite" (if to use the terms these two parties throw at each other) never ends. Because of naming and shaming, parser was seen only as a negative and thus has been "banned", because of the mass disapproval towards non-standard builds (this is partly SEGA's fault yes, for making so very few things "desirable" in 12 man runs) people started ditching when they saw things they don't like, no matter how good the player was with it or how appropriate it was.
    every MMO ever, even FF14. Blame Sega though for not implementing a DPS Training Quest so we don't have to resort to other methods.

Things like this just make you look like a bit of a tool to be honest, this doesn't contribute anything to the good of threads, after one time stating this everyone knows your opinion on it, really you just look like an angry guy, are you an angry guy? It's okay to vent it but at the same time don't make this place any more toxic than it already can be.
    get back to Reddit with your safe place buddy