Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Sega wants us to like each other more.

So, it seems like march update gonna turn usual +40% XP bonus for full party to unusual and tasty +40% triboost bonus.
    I remember times when I gathered random bypassers to boost my leveling just a bit. It seems I'm gonna do it all the time now. Lets get socialized~
    What do you think about this initiative?

Good move, because PSO2 has been devoid of social interactions for a really long time now. With run-limited quests, no level cap increases for a long time, everything coming from Collection File and stuff never dropping otherwise, nobody has bothered playing with anyone else because there's absolutely no benefit.

In the past there used to be a lot more of a community feel as there were things like Guruguru MPAs, public AQ rooms, public MPAs for various EQs for better results, but nobody cares anymore since there's almost no reason to. Everyone seems to be zombies now and it's really sad.

meh.. staying solo anyway in the rare event im not in a team mpa. not a huge fan of talking to randoms anyway

Nice for team runs, but not really a sufficient bribe to get me to join random parties.

My thoughts:

Implementing a "+40 Tri-Boost Bonus" for partying up will not induce me to play with others.

First of all, I'm not in any team and I prefer to play alone so I can do whatever I want, whenever I want without having to worry about other people's BS.

So yeah, "Forever Alone" for me.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Feb 21, 2017 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    meh.. staying solo anyway in the rare event im not in a team mpa. not a huge fan of talking to randoms anyway
    Ditto.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant

Unless I'm doing a tmpa or the rare occasion I am running a AQ with someone besides myself I'm never in a party.

XQs, AQs, LQs, TAs, Dailys? Team is usually busy or I didn't bother to ask and I'm not too fond of asking randoms.

So the usual join a party, everyone stays completely quite for the entire duration of the run, and quit once the run's done. Sounds like what's already going on now.

All this boost will do is encourage players who normally don't run EQs to run them. Turning the Party BONUS into a Triboost will just have more EQ Parties making sure that they have four people to be three groups of four and not six groups of two.

I do like Groups and Teams, but I admit.
    The reason I am not in a team is because there is a so much social/chat bullshit that I find it inconceivable at how people can survive such a system without going nuts over the lack of group-based out there.

Also, I don't remember what the last time was when I played this game.

I learned one lesson a few weeks ago:
    "If a game has a system of marriage where all the characters are not Lolis, do not make your first character a loli character.... or beware of all the random marriage proposals you will receive by nightfall!"
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

too many Kiritos here

lel