Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Never once I thought SEGA would agree with me
    Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    New way to troll: set up Party Maker, then kick anyone who join.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

great news for chain maron guys make it 100 chain

If only the people I knew still played regularly on ship 9. I refuse to return to the other english teams and read cancer chat 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by .razor. View Post
    too many Kiritos here

lel
    I resent being called a generic anime hero with no personality and whose only trait is 'good at games' and 'girls fall for him'.

Considering how the party exp boost multiplies your exp boosts instead of just adding to it like all the other boosters do, this is kind of insane in terms of just how much it will boost your rdr. If they keep it multiplicative when they switch over to it being a triboost, that is. Although if they don't keep it multiplicative that'll actually be an huge nerf to exp gains, especially in AQs.

Ignoring the usual PSO-World cynicism aside, I mostly play alone but this is still a very good move on the devs part.

Now where's that Oprah meme re-edited to say "You get a tri-boost! You get a tri-boost! Everybody gets tri-boosts!" ?

Does this apply to only full party or a 2man party works too?

150% boost and I'll drop my kirito mode and endure the cancer and drama coming from being in group and/or team.

Just kidding, basically playing alone cuts more time, like... the need of preparing 30 minutes for EQ in advance or gathering folks for TA/AQ when I can just get in right away. That's way priceless and gives me control. It's just a game I want to waste time alone anyway.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Feb 21, 2017 at 09:53 PM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

somebody was telling me the party exp boost as it is currently implemented is -multiplicative- to your other exp boosts, as in it's 1.4x exp after all your other boosts go through.

if they keep it this way it would be pretty nuts since we would be getting 1.4x on all of our rare drop boosters too

and I mean this as "The party boost is the only boost that is multiplicative, all of the rest are additive"

That's pretty cray. Is there a similar but smaller bonus for a party of only 3 or 2 people?

Anyway, if Sega wants to propagate more socializing this way, they didn't think their genius idea all the way through. Talking to people you party with at random is simply not the Japanese way. How this type of content looks like in other MMOs is people saying "yoroshiku" at the start, everyone knowing what to do and doing their job wordlessly, and then at the end maybe giving a good-job equivalent, a commendation or whatever the game has. Basically a 12/12 MPA, but with a group of 4.