Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mag Cell

I don't know. I an waiting to find out . I will let you know.

That Sonic mag's special power better be that it allows you to run all the time without walking first!

The mag should run really fast around all the monsters and kill them instantly

Where can one find these Mag Cells??? I want one.

Rappy Hunter

I've heard that you can only find MAG cells from boxes or boomas in forest on very hard.

Can it be found online or does it have to be in an offline game...(silly lil' weak me hasn't even beaten game on normal...darned short force legs, that must be it!)

Oh, and by the way...did you find it mostly in boxes or by killing those wretched enemies? (makes it easier for me to go alone if I know where to look...no one to steal it first!)

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

I just recieved my mag cell and attached it to my HUmar to get this little Digimonish egg mag called Sonitchi. Anyway it's REALLY powerful. When you kill one guy, your photon goes up about 4-8 points! And at every boss fight, it casts Shifta and Deband on everyone, and I'm invincible!

On mag cells, I was thinking on how there is a number after each mag cell (502, 20 something) maybe if you have all of the mag cells, you have to bring it to that guy that makes weapons out of enemies (or maybe just have all the parts in your inventory) and it'll make it's self a Sonic mag. Mag cell kinda sounds like a PIECE of a mag. Maybe the sonic mag got "broken" and you have to find the pieces to put him back together. ^_^;; Just a thought.

Cool man, but WHERE did you get your Mag Cell? I've been playing on Vhard in the Forest and have never gotten one yet. Now, I even went online and made a Vhard game for myself and passworded it so no one could come in.
    None yet. I can't play Vhard offline yet because I haven't beaten Hard yet. Where o' where are these hidden mag cells?

Coolest Motha on the planet

All i want is a little sonic mag floating with me as i play in PSO now that would be one cool lookin mag. Screw my varaha i want sonic!!!