Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi all

Does anyone else find it odd that after 6 weeks of never seeing or hearing about these items, that on one day the SAME 2 people have pics of 3 VERY rare weapons?!?

1. Who are they? Sega employees? Hackers?
    2. How and where did they get these items below AT THE SAME TIME?

In weapons sect you see these people with these 3 weapons:
    Sonic Knuckle
    P-Arm's Blade
    Nei's Claw

Anyway I am not buying they legitamely found these 3 things.
    So what is the deal?

VJ

Very odd indeed. 4 new rares all at once from the same 2 people?

Lavis Cannon
    Sonic Knuckle
    P(an)-Arms Blade
    Nei's Claw

Interesting stroke of luck.

Probably these weapons do exist its just that they are ultra rare drops and some how they are using Xploder or GS to obtain these one of a kind weapons.

> Probably these weapons do exist its just that they are ultra rare drops and some how they are using
    > Xploder or GS to obtain these one of a kind weapons.

Well if this is the case, perhaps the PSO World staff member who manages the Weapons area should ask for "Where the item was found" - if it was a trade, or no answer is supplied then perhaps the pics should not be posted.

Also perhaps he should ask for photon efficiency, that was it will be easier to spot dupes
    It seems a simple manner to track dupes of these items back to "Reye and Lynx" as well

Just seems odd for a site that is "against duping" to be promoting it in this roundabout way.

"Look, here are some really cool items you will never get unless you dupe or cheat"...great....

VJ

You keep talking about pics that you post but I dont see anything. (

You keep talking about pics that you post but I dont see anything. (

In need of Anger Management

your right Ven, its crazy how they get the weapons. but the weapons do exist, i have seen some in jap servers. i have even seen the fabled "glass sword " (loves glass sword).

Actually, I remember a while back somebody on the GameFAQs PSO board was talking about Pan Arms Blade and a sword/gun weapon that could shoot(Lavis Cannon?). They were just quickly passed off as a liar though, because at the time it just didn't sound believable. I guess maybe they did find them. Kind of makes you wonder just what is the extent of the hidden treasures in PSO...

I agree. The chances that these two have legitimately aquired these weapons is slim to none. Of course, I don't know for sure...but you have to wonder.

Does the PSO WORLD staff feel that they information they provide is more important than promoting the integrity of the game? Seems like it right now. If you look at the whole list of Rare items, lots of the screenshots contain the same characters (but not all).

PSO Assassin

Neis claw? what does it do?