Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sega's final challenge to the players on the New Years' Carnival Webpanel

http://pso2.jp/players/event/newyear...ent/#panelArea

So for those who haven't kept up with the Webpanel, the final reward is a challenge to us players - if you were expecting SG, this is partially true, though there's a bit of a twist, when compared to the previous webpanel events: You earn 1 SG for every 350k points. There's no cap to the amount of gems we earn, but earning the gems might be a little bit harder this time.

Back in Famitsu Cup, we were tasked with earning 80 million tickets to get 200SG. I don't think that was terribly hard given that you could do 3 runs of Necky's challenge, and come out with 135-150 tickets, and there was definitely a lot of triggers flying around those days as well.

For us to get the equivalent of 200SG, we would need to earn 70 million badges. Even though there's very little motivation to run the White Day EM, it's probably balanced out by the fact that you can get 15 badges for every S rank clear of the current Limited Quest, and that can be done in about 6-8 minutes with a good party. (Compare to a fixed 6 Gabas Tickets for S rank Riding quest back in Famitsu Cup)

Given that we're at 183m after 45 days and 10 days left to go how far do you think we (the entire server population) can go? Currently we're sitting at 9SG as of this post.

3/1/17 Edit: Sega's changed their panel - SG gain is based off final score now. Nothing has actually changed other than the wording. The big text changed, but the fine print says otherwise.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 1, 2017 at 11:07 AM.

How do you qualify for this webpanel? Doing the LQ or something?

As long as you've earned a 2017 badge, you already qualify. Running the Limited Mission and the White Day EM will net you more badges.

It went up by 6M in 24 hours. I'm pretty sure we're going to get at least 100 SG out of this at this rate.

2 days later and we're at +9m still, close to 10. It's actually been 3 days since the panel unlocked.

Unless people pick up the pace (how can they, there's pretty low motivation to at the moment), we may not even reach 100.

Its really more of a lack of reason to do it. SG is nice and all but to keep running that lame boss rush LQ is just the dullest. The Amu EQ is sporadic at best on when it will happen. Most probably figure they've done enough farming we got all the rewards the rest is just icing on the cake. I lost all motivation to keep farming for badges when I realized the rifle camo wasn't in this panel.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    rifle camo wasn't in this panel.
    Just another idiotic move from SEGA. Instead of making all-weapon VITA-series camo (like Calamity staff e.t.c) they made some garbage camos (doesn't need to most players) to fed up as web-panel "rewards".

Is it bonus or total tho?

I am assuming bonus, but no one here has said for sure on it.

Not sure what you mean by bonus or total. I don't think Bonus is the right term here, because bonus insinuates that you are getting additional SG on top of a base value.

This panel, is the only panel that gives you SG, so it's pretty much total.

Now if you mean whether or not it's based off the end score, I noticed Sega changed their panel. Previously they were pretty clear that the count was starting from when the panel was unlocked at 180,000,000. Now I notice they changed their wording, part of me refuses to believe they're going to be this generous, though the other half thinks they're taking pity on us, because 39 SG would be such a lame bonus to have to payout. The new revision of the panel states that you will get 1 SG per 350,000 points earned, to be calculated from the final score, which as of this post, means they would be paying out 553 SG per player. I hope they don't back out of this, because this would be a very nice bonus for everyone. They changed the wording of the big text, but the fine print is still the same. Therefore "bonus" still remains the same. We're still getting 39 SG.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 1, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Is it bonus or total tho?

I am assuming bonus, but no one here has said for sure on it.
    We have already gotten everything on the web panel all the camos, grind boost periods, material rewards, quest boost periods. Points will continue being tallied and every multiple we have of 350k gets us another SG this will go until the 8th's Maint day. Bear in mind it it started counting from 180,000,000.

Right now we have 193,824,978 points take that subtract from 180,000,000. To get 13,824,978 and then divide that by 350,000. You are left with about 39.5 which is the amount of SG we would get if the campaign ended right as I post this.