Default need help in the form of someone being able to read and write Japanese

So, This about my pso2 ES account.

got a real cell phone, I figured I would install the game on said cell phone, well, I am also using a real Gmail account on that one, the old one i use to play on being deleted. and there in lies my problem, when I try to play it is asking me the device id, I was on the blue stack, nad its now uninstalled, so I am faced in that reguard, but when I try to have it emailed to me, it is sending it to the old DELETED address O~O

I would need someone fluent in Jap to basically write a ticket for me , i would provide needed information ofc

Couple of long-shots you can try:

• Try re-installing Bluestacks; there is a chance that it will still register as being the same "device," so you can reinstall the game and get your Device ID that way (this is running under the assumption that Bluestacks may leave some registry files or such after unistallation).
    • Try recovering the old e-mail account if possible; if you get the old account back, then you can resend the e-mail confirmation and it should be good to go. If it was a g-mail account, and the account was deleted within the last ~28 days, you can follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/accounts/...-1488051176028

I'll be honest, if I was customer support, I would find your case highly suspect, and possibly think it to be attempted identity theft, so I'm not sure that even a fluently written email in Japanese would help (also giving out your personal info to someone to write the ticket for you is not really that great of an idea, in-and-of-itself).
    Though, hopefully you can get this resolved with little issue.

Rip me then, looks like i am fucked O~O welp, thanks for your time, and honest, i would still give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Couple of long-shots you can try:

• Try re-installing Bluestacks; there is a chance that it will still register as being the same "device," so you can reinstall the game and get your Device ID that way (this is running under the assumption that Bluestacks may leave some registry files or such after unistallation).
    • Try recovering the old e-mail account if possible; if you get the old account back, then you can resend the e-mail confirmation and it should be good to go. If it was a g-mail account, and the account was deleted within the last ~28 days, you can follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/accounts/...-1488051176028

I'll be honest, if I was customer support, I would find your case highly suspect, and possibly think it to be attempted identity theft, so I'm not sure that even a fluently written email in Japanese would help (also giving out your personal info to someone to write the ticket for you is not really that great of an idea, in-and-of-itself).
    Though, hopefully you can get this resolved with little issue.