Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 949565758596061 LastLast

Oh I thought we're talking about Battle Points/Coins (whatever) not ARP, my bad. If we're taking about ARP all rank is +20 on win, -20 L, -15 S, -10 A, and so forth.

You definitely won't get 1000 - 1200 ARP in an hour definitely .

Well, it's talking about both. You need coins, so you need to raise your ARP more. Ending at Legend is good since the monthly reset won't disrupt your earnings, though stopping at S5 dumps you back into A, which makes life pretty miserable having to work your way back into S and L. Stopping at S1 is a crapshoot cause it drops you at S5 - one bad run and you're back into A, for less coins.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    After getting rappy mini 4 times and on my way to get the 5th, all I can say is the average Battle Points are 1.000 - 1.200 per hour, win or lose, even during Deus (which has longer queue time, assuming people are doing that EQ). Faster if you use your SG for multipliers especially 100% and/or 200%.

I'm in Legend (and S1-S3 on every first month due to reset), so no idea below that.
    I'm just curious who has the time to farm up 400,000 BC.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Well in short, to anyone, just get to Legend first ASAP. Honestly on monthly reset, S1 to Legend only takes a day (3 hours), or 3 days if you aren't lucky. -15 ARP is very forgiving.

But once you reached Legend you won't worry about this BP earning discussion whatever like this ever, that I myself even forgot there's any difference between Legend earning and other ranks.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm just curious who has the time to farm up 400,000 BC.
    It's been 3 months since arena came out, all I need is only 3 hours a day (sometimes more if I'm free on weekend). The BC 50% boost was the the best part to get one another in just 2 weeks (well.. I was going crazy on the boost so, only a week), like this in April:

Then 1 in May, another 1 in mid June for 3 hours a day, cause the hype is already gone and it's just farming.

But all in all this is mostly because I'm having fun with the pvp though, so these rappies come in as bonus.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jun 25, 2017 at 11:12 PM.

I have loads of bad games; I'm currently stuck in S5 hell because my win-loss ratio is roughly 50/50 for whatever reason. I guess I'd play more Arena if I didn't lose so much for silly reasons like poking my head out from behind a wall for half a second and getting sniped by someone's Foie.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I have loads of bad games; I'm currently stuck in S5 hell because my win-loss ratio is roughly 50/50 for whatever reason. I guess I'd play more Arena if I didn't lose so much for silly reasons like poking my head out from behind a wall for half a second and getting sniped by someone's Foie.
    Pretty much could happen to me too even until now. 50/50 is quite common and like Cyber Meteor said, things get crazy on 21 JST+. Having 5 losses straight is not quite rare. I've hit 7-10 losses straight every once in a month if I'm "lucky". I can't deny it's frustrating but I just turn off the music and listen to other music instead to let it go and focus on the only variable that only goes up: the Battle Coins, and the joy of funny moments that could happen every match.

-15 ARP in S rank with 50/50 ratio still climbs you up. Imagine that in Legend, but I can assure you, you'll get along with it and get more.

I know one player struggling to get to Legend for 3 months, now he's at Legend and covers pretty much all the tricks on every map he laid on to share. So yeah just play and you will eventually get there.

It's a gacha game anyway. Often I got MVP on everything except total rainbow emblems and lost, so yeah screw it loool.

PvP is still a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    PvP is still a thing?
    Yup. Even when there's Deus EQ going on.

I just saw a 3/12... back to 1/12 now for me.

Maybe they didn't like how I rated BA a 2 out of 5 during that one survey. I was being honest though.