Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 74754555657585960 ... LastLast

So does anyone still play this? I'm still not allowed to play outside of the "sinners" queue seemingly. Was going to get this dumb CO done for the bingo and spent 30 minutes waiting at 1/12 the whole time.

EP5 can't come fast enough.

I still play this. No issues with finding matches at all. If anything though, I'd say I have a similar experience to yours trying to complete the BT2017 titles, since almost nobody plays the non ranked modes. (Really, 100 times running the GP rules? Who came up with this requirement?)

Odd.. I just tried about 30 minutes ago and it wouldn't let me in. 1/12 the whole time.

It's a pretty dick move to put it on the bingo board if they aren't going to let me actually finish it.

What would be the best time for me to look for a match?
    Last edited by Vatallus; Jun 25, 2017 at 11:20 AM.

I recently came back to do some Arena, and noticed that between 18 and 21 JST i had a better win rate than after 21 JST, a much better rate actually lol. It also seemed like it was the period where there were more players. I went from C5 to B5 with only 2 fail in 2h30 yesterday then strangely around 21 JST failed 4 times in a row with my team litterally going suicide themselves in the last 20 secs while we were the winning team resulting in losing the match, wasn't happening before 21 JST for some reasons xD

EDIT: @Vatallus didn't see your question while writing this post, so what a good coincidence
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jun 25, 2017 at 11:22 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

18 to 21 JST... let's see... 3am to 6am for me. Ho boy that is going to be hard for me to do probably.

Edit: Guess for now I'll just do back to leveling up in LQ while I pretend it will drop me an Anga Mag.

Well i'll add i actually haven't tried before 18 JST which is 11 AM for me, so seeing B901 was almost at 50% at 18JST i would assume 16-17 JST could also be a good time

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

The key is I don't think I'm allowed to even play unless I play with other people of my "group". There was two 50% blocks an hour ago and I couldn't get in...

It's been how many months and they still haven't removed us from that list?

Then : ouch........

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    So does anyone still play this? I'm still not allowed to play outside of the "sinners" queue seemingly. Was going to get this dumb CO done for the bingo and spent 30 minutes waiting at 1/12 the whole time.

EP5 can't come fast enough.
    I'm still playing.. more like farming... I thought everyone is already forgiven, apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I recently came back to do some Arena, and noticed that between 18 and 21 JST i had a better win rate than after 21 JST, a much better rate actually lol. It also seemed like it was the period where there were more players. I went from C5 to B5 with only 2 fail in 2h30 yesterday then strangely around 21 JST failed 4 times in a row with my team litterally going suicide themselves in the last 20 secs while we were the winning team resulting in losing the match, wasn't happening before 21 JST for some reasons xD

EDIT: @Vatallus didn't see your question while writing this post, so what a good coincidence
    There are more people after 21 JST, both new/lower and high/experienced ranks are together, so yeah I agree it's way harder. Chance you got to carry is high, and also you can have a hard time even if paired with top ranks, cause there are so many good players too. It's easier in JST morning and afternoon till around 7pm JST.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jun 25, 2017 at 12:26 PM.

I have no clue what it takes to be forgiven. I played again until B rank then got bored a month ago. Didn't DC in any of my matches either.

Now I want to get this CO done on my characters for bingo and I can't even get in.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Jun 25, 2017 at 12:30 PM.