Page 1 of 61 12341151 ... LastLast

Default 3/15 Super Battle Arena [818]: Goodbye Ditchers!

"It is not hotspring."

Tired of auto-run bots in season EQ?
    Had enough luckyraise leech in raid?
    Can't stand corner camper in TD?
    Desperate for new entertainment?
    No worry! Come and join our upcoming VR Killing Game Battle Arena, the most popular pass time for EP5 Arks!
    Here you can punished the blacklisted and get great prizes for winning (and losing)!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Battle Arena Walkthrough in 30 Seconds]

Battle Lobby is a cross shipped area much like challenge lobby. PC/PS4/Vita players from all ships will gather here before start killing each other.
    Rank Match is a matchmaking mode where you register and wait until 11 other players to join. Then you will be put into a random union in a random arena to kill each other.
    Password Match is a private mode which you cannot earn rank point. Killing games are best to play with close friends!

[Featured Game Mode - Emblem Completion]

Objective is to gather more emblem points than the other union in 5 minutes!
    Red and blue emblems spawn near each union's base area. Your union's emblems yield only 1 point but the opponent's yield 5.
    Rainbow emblems spawn at choking points but yield 10 points. Before time up, losing union's base area may spawn lots of rainbow emblems to even the score!
    Emblem points are stored on individual players. You will lose 10% of your points upon death, and the lost points will be transferred to the killer (if any).

Each union has 6 players. The top 3 point carries in each union are marked on map and can be seen through walls.
    Other players are not shown on map and can be excellent for ambushing...
    Chat is only visible to your union. There is no way and no need to communicate with opponents.
    Players recover 10% max health every few seconds.

[Killing 101: Know Your Tools]

There are a thousand ways to kill an arks, but let us stick with the primate ones.
    Each player is given a pickaxe...which is restricted for mining purpose. You can mine a random weapon from a gathering spot. Each weapon will have a random PA.
    You will lose your weapon when acquiring a new one or upon death.
    Weapons will be upgraded as the game progress for more effective killing!

[Sword]
    "Heavy, blunt objects make great murder weapons while in rush."

This melee weapon deals great damage and its normal attack can stun lock your victim to their death! Needless to say, you can guard incoming attacks with a sword.
    Sword provides the user 100 extra HP at level 1.
    PA: Rising Edge or Nova Strike
    Both PA have extended reach and require no charge time and deplete 90%-150% health if you land them!

[Rfile]
    "A safe pick for any mission, from support to assassination."

This mid - long range weapon does not provide enough damage for face to face combat. However it is surprisingly good for harassing and finish off wounded stragglers. A veteran sniper can even work miracles without exposing his position!
    Most rifle attacks are affected by range penalty. Rifle cannot headshot in arena.
    PA: Piercing Shell or One Point
    One point does little damage and consume high PP. Piercing shell depletes ~40% health and inflicts injury.

[Rod]
    "My deduction has proved the only possibility. Our victim is murdered by magic."

This tech weapon excels at ranged area attack. A group of tech users can vaporize opponents in the open.
    Tech has very high chance of inflicting status effect in arena.
    Tech: Foie or Zondee or Megid
    Foie is a fast projectile that has much larger hit detection than it looks. Megid travels slower, but it tracks your target and explodes on impact. Zondee is a stealth tech that is difficult to avoid and does not expose your position.
    All tech depletes ~50% health at level 1.

[The Stage!]

Some say a killing game is not completed with a claustrophobic setting, but we don't give a care.
    Ranked matches are held in a random of three arena. Learn your surrounding is the key for victory!

Forest
    This small arena have few obstacles. A practice place for amateur players.
    Volcano
    This arena has high elevation and lower levels will slowly be engulfed with magma at 3/1 minutes. A playing ground for ruthless devils.
    Tokyo
    This complex arena is a 3 dimensional concrete maze. A deadly trap for cunning survivors.

[Reward...?]

Although some may despise carrot on a stick, but people don't start killing each other without motivation.
    In ranked match, you can earn both Rank Points and Battle Coins. Plus a chance for Battle Scratch!
    You will gain additional battle coins for:
    - Winning
    - MVP achievement: include most kill, most damage, most emblem pickup, and least death
    - MVP support
    - Battle trophy

You can trade battle coins for awesome items including camo, costume, and *12 units.
    Trade some Arena Boosters and unlock the hidden potentials on Revolsio and Aura weapons!

Battle scratch awards you super rare goods like grind cap +1!
    You can play the scratch no matter win or lose.
    Spend your SG to unlock other scratch panels for additional rewards!
    Last edited by sparab; Mar 11, 2017 at 01:12 AM.

Wooohooo! Time to let ARKS kill each other and let the darkers rule the universe! (Like.. literally skipping some darkers EQs...)

It's going to be a great casual time killer.

Time for some noob hunt.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

I'm here for the +1 grinds.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Battle scratch awards you super rare goods like grind cap +1!
    You can play the scratch no matter win or lose.
    Spend your SG to unlock other scratch panels for additional rewards!
    So in short there is nothing worth going after, for me and maybe others. Also spend SG for additional scratches bwfhahhahaha yeah right rather deal with SG scratch RNG because at least then I can trade in the junk I don't want for badges that will give me the item I want, when I have enough badges. +1s only good for SAF or to get that lvl cap requirement out of the way. The whole hidden pots for Revs and Auras might be nice but I doubt they will beat Gix, Aust, Astra, or even Union they will probably just be upgrades from initial pot like Ray to Union was.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Tired of auto-run bots in season EQ?
    Had enough luckyraise leech in raid?
    Can't stand corner camper in TD?
    Desperate for new entertainment?
    No worry! Come and join our upcoming VR Killing Game Battle Arena, the most popular pass time for EP5 Arks!
    Here you can punished the blacklisted and get great prizes for winning (and losing)!
    So you believe that leeches won't find a way to leech from Battle Arena as well? That seems pretty optimistic.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Points: I remembered them saying the emblem of the opposite color is higher value than the rainbow stuffs, because those requires you to get all the way over to their base to grab. This was during Xmas though, didn't watch PSO2 Stations afterward because lazy/sleep, not sure if it got balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    So you believe that leeches won't find a way to leech from Battle Arena as well? That seems pretty optimistic.
    That sounds like the prefect way for the other teams to win, since update site indicates that your team get points for killing.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Also spend SG for additional scratches bwfhahhahaha yeah right rather deal with SG scratch RNG because at least then I can trade in the junk I don't want for badges that will give me the item I want, when I have enough badges.
    Grind limit+1 can be sold on player market.

Edit 2: Scroll down for exchanges.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Feb 28, 2017 at 01:04 PM.

Considering I don't have a single Astra after two months due to bad scheduling, I think I'll grind out Battle Arena on the days I can log in to get those Grind Cap +1s.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Grind limit+1 can be sold on player market.

Edit 2: Scroll down for exchanges.
    I've seen what we can exchange for I still DGAF, because I had seen what was offered before I had even made that post.

(IMO)

Costumes
    -Male is just a full body suit that you could compare its design to one of the outfits Huey has worn.
    -Female another short skirt outfit that the designer felt the need to cut out sections of the top to show off more skin, because obvious reasons.

Camos
    -That seem to be only geared towards covering one weapon.
    -Girad set well Edgelords will love those
    -What goes over the sword looks cool though big menacing looking axe.
    -Battle set if they covered more weapons, too much to ask for a Lauchner/Rifle camo sega, and could change more than just photon color MAYBE.

Grind Cap +1
    -I don't need them
    -Sellable that is nice.
    -Prices might go as low as about 1 mil per considering drop rates and general lack of people needing them and only going after them to market them.

Unless I see titles that give something I care for, like SG, I won't even bother with the Battle Arena. If I want some grind caps I'll just buy them like you said they are sellable.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Feb 28, 2017 at 02:23 PM.

I wouldn't say there's a lack of people needing them, seeing as if you had a weapon that's out of rotation you are pretty much screwed over. So it's going to be an item of rather high value, considering how often it appears.