Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

So, I've done this like twice so far because I adhere to a philosophy of "don't do shit you don't enjoy" when playing MMOs that's served me very well over the years, so I dunno, but if you just set up camp at the spawn ledge, doesn't that just allow the enemy to farm emblems unharrassed for the remaining time?

That's why the whole team doesn't do it, only someone who is worth a lot of points that you shouldn't be losing (#1 basically).

If you're at 1,000+ you're better off not risking losing them, since a death makes you lose 10% of your current points.

Oh, that seems like a legit strategy then, I wouldn't sweat it.

Has anyone tried password matches? Is it possible to 1v1 or 2v2 with a friend? Friend of mine is having trouble and I want to help show him what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Has anyone tried password matches? Is it possible to 1v1 or 2v2 with a friend? Friend of mine is having trouble and I want to help show him what to do.
    You can't 1v1 or 2v2 in this mode. It has to be 6v6 matches.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I've done passworded a few times, you either make a 6P team that goes against other random 6P teams (you'll get matched randomly), or you get 12 people and decide what teams everyone is on (you can't do random matchup unfortunately).

There's nothing else you can do, it's unfortunate.

Bummer. Oh well, trial by fire.

Today's runs were a good example of how two players with Foie can basically hold near-total control over the entire rainbow zone. Double Foie can't be contested by pretty much anything else except Zonde snipes or sneak attacks.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Until they got wiped out from the side or back. All the maps have position for surprise attack. It's hard to have total control from 1 side unless you got the other players nicely guard the backdoors or not dead while doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Until they got wiped out from the side or back. All the maps have position for surprise attack. It's hard to have total control from 1 side unless you got the other players nicely guard the backdoors or not dead while doing so.
    Hence the mention of "sneak attacks". You can wallbreak pretty well if your team is busy occupying opposing rainbow guard and you get a Sword and run around back to wipe three or four at once if you're good. Except in Volcano, Volcano has effectively no room to sneak attack due to the chokepoints surrounding the rainbow zone.