Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 LastLast
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I have no clue what it takes to be forgiven. I played again until B rank then got bored a month ago. Didn't DC in any of my matches either.

Now I want to get this CO done on my characters for bingo and I can't even get in.
    I guess I got into the conversation late. What exactly is the "sin"?
    Any time I tried battle arena, I would get into a battle within like 2 to 3 seconds no matter when I tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I guess I got into the conversation late. What exactly is the "sin"?
    Any time I tried battle arena, I would get into a battle within like 2 to 3 seconds no matter when I tried it.
    When Battle Arena first came out Sega couldn't be bothered to add a punishment for disconnecting in middle of match. This includes legit DCs, game crashes, crashing the game yourself, making GG close the game, etc.

People figured that out and decided to walk around the grind wall treadmill instead of staying on it. While losing a match made you lose points, DCing before you lost didn't. So it took out part of the RNG of getting a good team since if you were going to lose you could just DC and not lose points. Made going from ranks like Sx to Legend a lot easier.

So instead of Sega taking down the BA server and implementing the update to it they decided to wait until maint and threatened to ban everyone instead. In the end only about 518 players got banned (That is about 3 and a half blocks of BA players mind you). 3 day banned, told we would be put into a special queue where we had to "prove" ourselves in order to be able to play with everyone else. So we would only queue with each other.

I've heard of people getting out of this queue and as far as I can tell many months later I am still stuck in it even after playing BA with 0 incidents since then.

Unless they count DCing in certain EQs too a "sin". Because that happens maybe twice a week where the game just decides it wants to quit working.

When Battle Arena first came out Sega couldn't be bothered to add a punishment for disconnecting in middle of match. This includes legit DCs, game crashes, crashing the game yourself, making GG close the game, etc.

People figured that out and decided to walk around the grind wall treadmill instead of staying on it. While losing a match made you lose points, DCing before you lost didn't. So it took out part of the RNG of getting a good team since if you were going to lose you could just DC and not lose points. Made going from ranks like Sx to Legend a lot easier.

So instead of Sega taking down the BA server and implementing the update to it they decided to wait until maint and threatened to ban everyone instead. In the end only about 518 players got banned (That is about 3 and a half blocks of BA players mind you). 3 day banned, told we would be put into a special queue where we had to "prove" ourselves in order to be able to play with everyone else. So we would only queue with each other.

I've heard of people getting out of this queue and as far as I can tell many months later I am still stuck in it even after playing BA with 0 incidents since then.

Unless they count DCing in certain EQs too a "sin". Because that happens maybe twice a week where the game just decides it wants to quit working.
    Ah... ouch... also typical Sega.
    Does the rank do anything? Like more points or something?

Rank only matters for title rewards and end of month SG rewards. You don't get more points for winning at a higher rank, but you lose more for losing.

It was a system setup to draw out the grind as long as possible but still trying to be "reasonable". In a game mode where the PvP isn't even that good. I just did it for the SG, BA costume, and Shine Red unit. Now I want to do it for the Bingo board and so far I haven't been able to find a time that works for me where I can get into a match.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Jun 25, 2017 at 01:10 PM.

Rank only matters for title rewards and end of month SG rewards. You don't get more points for winning at a higher rank, but you lose more for losing.

It was a system setup to draw out the grind as long as possible but still trying to be "reasonable". In a game mode where the PvP isn't even that good. I just did it for the SG, BA costume, and Shine Red unit. Now I want to do it for the Bingo board and so far I haven't been able to find a time that works for me where I can get into a match.
    I have 0 cares in anything PVP as I don't have a competitive bone in my body, but I did try the stuff out mainly at 1st to see how it was.
    After that I kind of want the little Rappy Costume too.
    But seeing how long it would take me to get that much points been slowly making me not care for it.
    That or maybe one day just be an idiot and waste my meseta and buy one in the shops.

But yeah, the points you get whether winning or losing is really horrible.

I don't care about PvP either. I'm in my late 20s and have ran passed that course in my life. The course where I felt like I actually had to prove anything. Whether it be PvP related, PvE related, etc.

I just want to enjoy my game now. I just want to have fun, and being chill, playing mostly PvE games, and chatting with people is what I want to do now. Though I'm on this Ship 9 server... Nice server. Really lacks decent english players though. Only one person in my team isn't inactive now and there was 30 of us. I've been thinking of moving ships but I'd have to move 6 characters... meh.

I don't care about PvP either. I'm in my late 20s and have ran passed that course in my life. The course where I felt like I actually had to prove anything. Whether it be PvP related, PvE related, etc.

I just want to enjoy my game now. I just want to have fun, and being chill, playing mostly PvE games, and chatting with people is what I want to do now. Though I'm on this Ship 9 server... Nice server. Really lacks decent english players though. Only one person in my team isn't inactive now and there was 30 of us. I've been thinking of moving ships but I'd have to move 6 characters... meh.
    Forgot how much AC it cost to move... but I never done it. I think that would be around 4200 AC which can be a bit pricey just for moving and nothing more.

Your Rank also dictates the number of battle coins you get after a match. Without including bonuses, the amount will range from 32 (D rank loss) to 80 (S/Legend win). Even losing in S/Legend isn't far off from what you get when you win an A rank match (64 for S rank loss vs. 70 for A rank win), so the grind feels like problematic as you keep fighting it out in higher ranks.

After getting rappy mini 4 times and on my way to get the 5th, all I can say is the average Battle Points are 1.000 - 1.200 per hour, win or lose, even during Deus (which has longer queue time, assuming people are doing that EQ). Faster if you use your SG for multipliers especially 100% and/or 200%.

I'm in Legend (and S1-S3 on every first month due to reset), so no idea below that.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jun 25, 2017 at 09:40 PM.

S and Legend are scored the same other than loss on defeat; -15 ARP for S. -20 for L.