Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

Also coming next update, the ARKS Battle Tournament 2017! Hone your skills in this mode where fights are Password only and 4v4! This ruleset will also be used during exhibition matches when PSO2 goes on tour in summer, so stay tuned!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So is it just me or is it almost impossible these days to get into a match? Got about two weeks worth of coins left for SG so figured I'd work on getting some more.

I have no problem getting a match. Barely 2 minutes tops, fastest at night (JST after all EQs), especially Saturday and Sunday.

Was able to instantly queue after Mother was over... but I noticed something I think. Did they nerf booster chances? I barely made 2k in 3 hours and don't remember seeing a single 200%.

The rates seem untouched to me. That said I still get periods where I have booster droughts, and just tons and tons of 3k exp tickets.

Must of been bad luck on my part then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    So is it just me or is it almost impossible these days to get into a match? Got about two weeks worth of coins left for SG so figured I'd work on getting some more.
    Probably because of ditch penalty. I still get 1/12 queue most of the time and 8/12 after half an hour when I was lucky.

I struggle to get a match but I imagine it's because I'm not Legend yet. The rank demotion after the suspension was worse than the suspension itself. Seems like players are playing regularly but at legend. I made it to S4 since the suspension but getting a match sometimes is difficult. The update should bring in an influx of players for a time.

S rank is still faster to find a match than Legend (I had been struggling back and forth from S to Legend between 1900 - 2100 for a week after reset). But maybe that was because of the reset tho, no idea for D - A ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Probably because of ditch penalty. I still get 1/12 queue most of the time and 8/12 after half an hour when I was lucky.
    It's still around for those who got temp banned before? That's harsh.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Apr 12, 2017 at 12:46 AM.

I was D5 because I only played about 5 matches before to get out of the dumb ditcher queue (I thought). So I don't know if it was because of my rank, time of day, or what. But I know I was getting paired in matches with the guy two post before me.

So in the end now I don't know if the lack of interest is that bad. That they might just not actually have a balancing system for ranks. Or if I am still stuck in the dumb ditcher queue even after all this time since every single match was the same 16ish people. Basically if I wasn't spamming enter asap I wasn't getting in the next match and stuck waiting with 4 others.

Either way it definitely couldn't keep people interested and I don't think the next update to it will do anything besides give it life for a few days.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Apr 12, 2017 at 12:54 AM.