Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Server broken? lol
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Yep, matching server is dead.

"630 is your fault." - SEGA

I have to admit that BA is kinda fun, but I really wish I could match up with my friends and go after people in a group, would be much more enjoyable. (but then "What about the people playing on their own!?", well, find some friends)

What bothers me the most about BA is the huge lack of community aspect, it's just another farming sim than something you really "play" I think. Not really sure how to explain that.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    What bothers me the most about BA is the huge lack of community aspect, it's just another farming sim than something you really "play" I think. Not really sure how to explain that.
    It's a shame that you get nothing from playing with friends, would have been a nice way to promote it otherwise. Too bad the matchmaker doesn't even work right now. Everyone ready for 816's on the 22nd when the system accidentally strikes people for abandoning their 1/12 free explorations?!

I don't know I think I prefer it staying a random brawl. However if they're gonna keep it that way they do need to deal with the rainbow field problem. Not that I have any solutions though I was surprised just how little impact allied and enemy emblems seem to have...

Basically if they cant fix the issue with rainbow emblem camping they have to incentivise some kind of counterplay against teams that just camp the center. If this means reducing the impact rainbow emblems have so be it I guess.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ok ...... it's definitely time to sleep ..... haha

Spoiler!

Source : http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=10826
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Do we know how much HP/PP the blue 12* armor gives yet? Some guy on twitter said 150/5, but that hasnt yet been confirmed
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    I don't know I think I prefer it staying a random brawl. However if they're gonna keep it that way they do need to deal with the rainbow field problem. Not that I have any solutions though I was surprised just how little impact allied and enemy emblems seem to have...

Basically if they cant fix the issue with rainbow emblem camping they have to incentivise some kind of counterplay against teams that just camp the center. If this means reducing the impact rainbow emblems have so be it I guess.
    I actually like that the rainbow emblems are a focal point; it's like a psuedo point control battle and makes it quite hectic as you try to hold it.

So teamstacking is a no go then?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Control the rainbow emblem spawn or lose the match.

I'm starting to loathe people who constantly farm the Mining spots at the spawn point for better weapons. There are points on the field for that, and teammates need weapons too.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]